*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141574-What-Happens-in-Bunnie-Casino/cid/2449662-Check-one-of-the-rooms-unfortunately-theres
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141574
You sneak into a casino in an act of rebellion. However, they turn out to want to keep you
This choice: Check one of the rooms, unfortunately there’s someone already inside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Check one of the rooms, unfortunately there’s...

    by: nobody495
You walked forward, scanning each door you walked next to. Each room looked the same to you, so it made it hard to tell which room you should be in. You decided to choose at random.

"Eenie, meenie, minie..." you pondered. You put your hand on one door nob, which belonged to a door bearing 136. You pulled open the door, and wandered in. The room seemed normal enough, a king sized bed, a bathroom off to the side, TV across from the bed, a closet, and a phone. The floor was covered in red carpeting and the sheets were black and white. The walls were also a gentle gold color. The whole room seemed tailored to be pretty.

Then, you heard the door behind you open. You turned around and saw...

You have the following choices:

1. ...a shapely, human lady

*Noteb*
2. ...a fox lady

3. ...someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141574-What-Happens-in-Bunnie-Casino/cid/2449662-Check-one-of-the-rooms-unfortunately-theres