*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3026310-From-Courtneys-Butt-To-Yolandas
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yolanda kinda wants you in her butt too  •  Go Back...
Chapter #42

From Courtney's Butt To Yolanda's

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
So here you were, with your new teammates as they smiled down to you. You were still struggling with the details, but they want you and they think you will add to their team.

While you...

“Girls.” You say to the both of them, as they both look down. “It’s uh... kinda great, that you are interested me, and want me on your team for some reason. As for me, well I want to be big. Not be part of your team.”

“Once we figure out your abilities, you can get big.” Courtney said.

“And even if you don’t, you can stay in the team.” Yolanda added, as these two giantesses seem to want you. You kept quiet, acting a bit detoured when suddenly Yolanda said. “So, you had him in your butt Courtney, because he’s gonna be... in there while we are fighting?”

“Yeah, i figured it’s the safest place for him. He gets a bit loose some times,” Courtney chuckled. “So I was thinking about sewing him some straps in my outfit.”

“Well, that’s probably because of your butt Courtney. It’s a bit... bigger.” Yolanda then wore a large smile as she looked down at you, a hungry expression. “Maybe he would fit better in mine.”

Her butt was smaller, and more toned. So Courtney considered it. Truly Yolanda just wanted to have him in her butt, it’s a sort of turn on, to have a little defenceless man in her ass. Courtney felt it, and now it was Yolanda’s turn. She smiled her way down to you eager about it.

“Well, he won’t be near my butt all the time. He could slip into my outfit, or yours or Beth’s.”

“Yeah, so let me try him out. Plus, think about it like physical training.”

“What?” You wonder from down below.

Yolanda explained. “If you can’t handle the butt of a teenage girl, no way you can handle the Injustice Society.”

“What? Super villains?” You wonder to the both of them.

“Great idea. Let’s do that, see how he sticks in yours.” Courtney said as the blonde handed you over. You felt yourself on the hand of the other girl, as Yolanda reached down to the back of her own gym shorts. You see her pull out the shorts and the underwear, as you looked down seeing her ass as well. Her large ass.

Not as large as Courtney’s, but it was toned. Impressively so, as it was pretty obvious that she kept herself fit.

You weren’t sure how to feel, as you were then lowered down. Stuffed into the dark skinned girl’s ass, getting deep in between her cheeks. You get wedged hard into the butt cheeks, as they held you firmly. Yolanda really had to try to push you in.

But once she did, you were secure, pulling her hands back.

“So how is he?” Courtney questioned as her friend put her shorts on properly. “He feels pretty amazing there right?”

“Amazing.” Yolanda said. “Who thought this would feel so good!.”

“And he’d be loving it too. I mean, teenage girl’s butt, not sure most people would be upset. So he’s kinda perfect there, right?”

“Great spot. We can smuggle him near our butts.” Yolanda said. The two girls talking to each other, as they were just having fun, almost convincing each other that this was perfect. Truthfully you did not want to be here, and despite the pretty girl’s butts, you wanted to get away.

The two girls talk about you a little bit, when suddenly Yolanda offered the option... to spar.

This worried you as Courtney agreed.

“He should be fine.” Yolanda said with a laugh. “It’s just more training for him. If he can’t handle me falling down, oh well.”

“You should be careful though.” Courtney laughed as the two were preparing. “If you move around too much, he might go deeper and deeper into your butt.”

“You could say it would be a... Atom-ic Wedgie.” Yolanda said as both of them laughed. Both of the laughed for a while, before it started.

Yolanda slapping herself on the butt with a laugh. You were in the butt, as you then go ahead and feel every step. The Spar was beginning, as the two of them held their hands out. Yolanda was a bit distracted with you, but she was still gonna try her best.

It was simple, take the other girl to the mat. They swung their hands around, as Courtney went for a swing. Yolanda jumping back, before she yelped.

“W-What was that?” Courtney laughed her way, a large smile on her face. “What happened?”

“Okay, so I jumped with him, and it felt like... I dunno he moved up further to my butt.”

Her butt hole, you know cause it happened, as you were getting dangerously close to it.

“I was joking about the Atom-ic Wedgie, but it seems he might get closer.” Yolanda said.

“Maybe he likes it, you can’t tell with guys like him.” Courtney said as they were still convincing. Regardless the girls moved their around, arms out as they gave each other strikes. Ever step that Yolanda was taking you, moved you in her fit and toned ass, as you were having trouble.

But the worse was about to come. Suddenly, Courtney lowered herself down and swept the leg of Yolanda. The girl who was mostly focused on you was playing off her game.

Suddenly, she felt herself fall her way down.. Landing down onto the mat, and onto the rear. Both of their eyes going wide.

“H-He should be fine, right?” Yolanda said. Both of them joked about this, but now that it came they were feared with a little bit worry. “I’m still gonna go ahead and check.” Moving onto her feet, she reached behind into her shorts. Feeling your little body as she touched you a while. She kind of didn’t want to bring you out.

“He’s out,” Yolanda said. “Out by butt.”

At this, both girls chuckled.

Eventually, after getting seriously sat on, you woke up. Eyes wide as you look and see _________

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A third girl, over you on a desk

2. The two girls, in a garage in their superhero outfits

*Noteb*
3. In a bedroom, Courtney's

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3026310-From-Courtneys-Butt-To-Yolandas