*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143123-Shrunk-Man-For-Hire/cid/2465955-Mini-Giantess-Anissa
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143123
You have a job where you shrink for woman's enjoyment.
This choice: Anissa Wants To Do Some Growing First  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mini Giantess Anissa

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
After talking to the girls for a little while, you begin to grab the size ray. You say talk but it was mostly just Talking with Anissa while Jennifer sulks in the corner of the couch. If it weren't for Anissa being so kind to you, you wouldn't even think about shrinking near Jennifer.

You pull out the size ray and explain it to the two girls, explaining how it works and all the functions related to it. Anissa got interested when you said you could grow people as well as shrink them.

"Ok, so I'll shrink myself right now" you say pointing the ray to yourself however Anissa stopped when she whispered something into your ear, making you stop as you listen to her idea.

"Ok then, stand up" you tell her as she gets off the couch. She stands in front of you and you point the ray at her, getting Jennifer's attention.

"Your not seriously going to shrink her are you! Your the one suppose to be small" Jennifer tells you, you however dismiss her as you shoot Anissa. But instead of her Shrinking, Anissa was growing. You only set it to grow her a little bit, but enough to make a noticeable difference. So you grew her up to about 10 feet, just shy of the ceiling.

Anissa looked around the entire apartment amazed at how just a couple of feet made such a difference. Seeing the places so smaller is something else. Thats when Anissa spotted Jennifer standing and amazed at her girlfriend.

Anissa walked over to her and hugged her, due to the size difference. Jennifer was pulled into the underboob. Although they were around the same size. Jennifer has always been slightly taller then Anissa but now it's completely different. Anissa grabbed Jennifer's hand and placed it in hers. Seeing how small Jennifer's hand was compared to Anissa's. While Jennifer was busy ogling her girlfriend, and Anissa noticed this.

"So Jennifer, are you glad we invited him over now?" Anissa responded.

You smile at how speechless Jennifer was, that was until she looked over towards you and told you to ____________

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Grow her as well

*Noteb*
2. Stay here while they go in the bedroom

*Noteb*
3. Grow Anissa Even More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143123-Shrunk-Man-For-Hire/cid/2465955-Mini-Giantess-Anissa