*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Summer Persona 5
  2. Joker
  3. Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144095-Persona-5-Possession/cid/2453029-Summer-Persona-5
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2144095
One of the Thieves obtains a app that lets them (or someone else)to take over another body
This choice: Summer Persona 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Summer Persona 5

    by: TheObserver
Akira looked at his phone, confused. Another app had installed itself on his phone. It hadn’t been that long since he received the Metaverse Navigator app and so he wondered what this one did. Immediately, he opened the app.

What greeted him was a short message, stating Who’s heart will be sent?, followed by a list of all his friends’ names as well as his own. Akira looked at the app in confusion. What did it mean by sending hearts? Akira decided the only way he would know is by testing it, so he selected his own name.

What followed next was another message, Who will receive the heart?. Akira, even more perplexed, decided to select the name of one of his friends, to finally know what this app meant by ‘sending and receiving hearts.’

Who’s name did he choose?

You have the following choices:

1. A Phantom Thief

2. A Confidant

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheObserver (UN: persona4golden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkeithTheTerror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144095-Persona-5-Possession/cid/2453029-Summer-Persona-5