*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145052-The-Family-Slave
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2145052
A girl is turned into a slave for her family's depraved needs. [Quality additions earn GP]

A girl is turned into a slave for her family's depraved needs. [Quality additions earn GP]

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Danielle is a fifteen year old girl of smaller stature than most of her peers. She's always been a good girl, tending to her own chores without expectation or demand, and keeping up with her studies. This dutiful daughter never really caught the attention of her family until she entered high school. She had been cute and everything, but now, people were noticing that she had a shy, submissive allure about her. Danielle had no idea that her family was full of perverts with dark, disgusting desires, nor did she realize the way their gazes on her changed over time.


Warning:

This is a FILTH interactive story with content that some readers may find troubling or disturbing. The original author requests that those disturbed by any of the following subject matter stop reading immediately:

The original author requests that the story focus on or include the following fetish material:
*CheckG* Scat
*CheckG* Watersports
*CheckG* Filth
*CheckG* Noncon
*CheckG* Incest
*CheckG* Shrinking
*CheckG* Farting
*CheckG* Sex
*CheckG* Size Difference
*CheckG* Fat Dom, Lithe Sub

The original author requests that the story not include the following fetish material:
*XR* Feet
*XR* Vomit
*XR* Snuff/Death
*XR* Role Reversal / Revenge
*XR* Gore/Excessive Bleeding
*XR* Mutilation/Amputation/Crushing
*XR* Protagonist's Filth (ie Danielle should be on the receiving end of her family's filth, and the story should not focus on any of her biological functions as far as filth goes.)

If you are contributing to this interactive piece:
*Bullet* You must write at least four sentences of content. One-word or one-sentence entries will be deleted unless you include a chapter following a short choice with actual content. This is a collaborative piece, not a place to request authors to write out your desires for you.
*Bullet* You must write in the third person. In other words, no "I's" or "you's" in narration outside of dialogue.
*Bullet* You must be relatively literate. Entries that don't showcase a writing level beyond a typical gradeschool level will be deleted.
*Bullet* If you have questions, message the original author.


*Dollar* CONTRIBUTION INCENTIVE

Quality additions will earn authors GP! "Quality" pertains to following the rules and guidelines above. If they do so, they are then qualified to receive the GP incentive. In addition to following the rules above, the reward tiers are as follows:

Tier 3: 500 GP
*Bullet* Entry includes descriptive occurrence of scat, watersports, farting, or anything of a non-consensual sexual nature.
*Bullet* Entry is 500 words or more.
*Bullet* Entry involves cruel or dirty talk/narration and/or use of onomatopoeias.
*Bullet* Entry must not attempt to focus on other fetishes or kinks more than the original author's preferred focuses. (See list in rules.)

Tier 2: 250 GP
*Bullet* Entry includes descriptive occurrence of scat, watersports, farting, or anything of a non-consensual sexual nature.
*Bullet* Entry is 250-499 words. (More qualifies the entry for the Tier 3 reward)
*Bullet* Entry involves cruel or dirty talk/narration and/or use of onomatopoeias.
*Bullet* Entry must not attempt to focus on other fetishes or kinks more than the original author's preferred focuses. (See list in rules.)

Tier 1: 100 GP
*Bullet* Entry moves the story along and introduces new chapter choices that will eventually lead to fetish material.
*Bullet* Entry is at least 250 words.
*Bullet* Entry involves cruel or dirty talk/narration.
*Bullet* Entry must not attempt to focus on other fetishes or kinks more than the original author's preferred focuses. (See list in rules.)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145052-The-Family-Slave