*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lisa's secret admirer
  2. Lisa
  3. Who's up?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146820-Lisa-and-Maggie-Simpson-WG-Story/cid/2444365-Lisas-secret-admirer
Rated: E · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #2146820
Lisa and Maggie Simpson get fat... Not much else.
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lisa's secret admirer

    by: Sans
Lisa is your typical 8 year old girl who was both smart and pretty and cute.
Besides her annoying brother and some dumb kids everyone loved her.
But Over the last few weeks Lisa has been a bit weirded out, as she found out she might just have a secret admirer....

it all started one day when Lisa got a letter in the mail addressed only to her.

The letter said "Dear Lisa Simpson. I know this may come as a shock but I love you. I think your the prettiest girl in the whole town and you make my heart dance. But while I find you to be so beautiful I can't help but feel you neglect eating, a young cute girl like you should eat more and become a nice big healthy size. I hope you consider my proposal, nothing would make me happier then to see you with a big round yellow belly. and large jiggly yellow butt. Love from your secret admirer. XOXOXOXOX......"

To say Lisa was confused was an understatement she had no idea anyone loved her like this.
She asked her family if any of them wrote it but they didn't know and no one else she knew seemned to know anything either.

Lisa just tried to ignore it but more strange things began to happen as a few days later she got a package. inside was a large cake and a small note that said "For Lisa, Please enjoy and eat it all." Lisa tried to ignore it but it did look tasty. Lisa put it in the fridge and tried to forget it happened but this secret admirer of her was constantly delivering her more food and new love letters.

Lisa had no idea where the food was coming from but this strange admirer kept giving her presents all to win her heart and make her bigger like he/she wanted.

But one day.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sans (UN: deadspace123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146820-Lisa-and-Maggie-Simpson-WG-Story/cid/2444365-Lisas-secret-admirer