*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Baby Lisa first day
  2. Lisa
  3. Who's up?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146820-Lisa-and-Maggie-Simpson-WG-Story/cid/2450213-Baby-Lisa-first-day
Rated: E · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #2146820
Lisa and Maggie Simpson get fat... Not much else.
This choice: Story 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Baby Lisa first day

    by: Sans
It had been only a few hours since Lisa Simpson was born.

She was cleaned up and brought to her mother.
Marge was smiling down at her small baby girl.

"Oh she's so beautiful." She said as she stroked her star fish hair and rubbed her little tummy.
Baby Lisa giggled lightly as her mother happily played with her.

But the moment was ruined when a very lazy and unprofessional Nurse came in and said "Aright stop the hugging I need to take the baby down to the examination room to make sure she's healthy."
Marge didn't really like this rude nurse as she snatched her baby out of her arms and said "You'll see her soon in a bit just wait while I do my crappy job."
Despite being a nurse this nurse did not like her job one bit and was lazy and unprofessional about everything she did.

She put the newborn into a diaper and shirt and carried her downstairs.
Along the way The nurse stopped when she saw the exit door.
"Maybe I can go for a quick smoke then bring this dumb kid to the examination room?
She stepped outside the hospital.

It was a pretty sunny day as the nurse walked outside with baby in hand
The nurse put down Lisa on the grassy floor to enjoy her smoke.
But but before she could finish another nurse came out shouting "Nurse we need you in room 5 a patient fell out of bed again!

The bad nurse said "Ugh...again? she threw away her smoke and went back inside completely forgetting about Baby Lisa on the grassy ground.
Baby Lisa cried as she was hungry and wanted something to eat or drink.
She began to crawl around outside looking for a source of food

But as Lisa saw there was a pipe that was connected to some kind of factory just on the other side of the hospital.
Baby Lisa just wanted to eat something and saw the pipe was leaking a stream of some kind of liquid out of the pipe.

Baby Lisa went up to the pipe and held onto it with her hands opened up her tiny mouth and wrapped her lips around the leak.

As Baby Lisa felt the liquid entered her mouth she found it was....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. liquid chocolate

2. Fresh milk

3. Pure lard

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sans (UN: deadspace123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146820-Lisa-and-Maggie-Simpson-WG-Story/cid/2450213-Baby-Lisa-first-day