*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147560-Tiny-adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2147560
You awaken in a strange place filled with giant girls.

You awaken in a strange place filled with giant girls.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story contains sexual themes relating to the giantess fetish.

Backstory:

As a result of a random chain of events, you (Jay) wake up in a separate universe at a inch in hight. Only giant girls roam this world as the male population became too vicious and were isolated on mars. Both genders repopulate using a DNA duplicator and reconstructor.
This world seem’s hostile to you, thinking that at any moment your life could be ended by an unaware killer. However you will soon learn of your new advantages that come with your slight disadvantage.


Rules


1. No other Males are allowed in the story apart from you, if you are a Girl then no Males will be presented in the story at anytime.

2. No Animals are allowed in the story. References can be made for example;

“Jessica entered her room with you in her hand. You looked around to see her rose red sheeted bed of which her laptop lay ontop of, and also her pet snake that roamed its human made habitat.”

However that is the limit, the animal can not be used to interact with any characters.

3. No BBW related stuff, slightly chubby characters are fine but nothing past that.

4. No extended feet related content. Only 1 small chapter is allowed to feature feet content per character. However it must fit the personality of said character.

5. No death, gore or overly graphic scenes. The main character is indestructable as well as tiny and can not feel pain.

6. Chapters must be at least two and a half paragraphs long or if feet related content is presented then the chapter limit is two paragraphs. Paragraphs should be at least 5-7 lines minimum and 8-12 lines maximum.

7. Good grammar & spelling is to be used.



That’s the backstory and the rules! Mostly everything else giantess related is allowed. Enjoy!


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147560-Tiny-adventure