*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148346-Swap--Body-and-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Daniel
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2148346
A new body and life changing/swapping company have opened, what do you want to do?

A new body and life changing/swapping company have opened, what do you want to do?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
It's the year 2050 and humanity have developed a way to change/swap your body. A cooperation named with the name of ReMega Technologies (RMTech) dominates the market. Most of the procedures are legal but some things are only available on the black marked. Knock yourself loose and write whatever you want, just keep these simple rules in mind.

Rules
- Try not to kill anyone unless you find it as absolutely nessesary.
- Keep good grammar.
- Try to avoid making a site to long or to short. If you need to make multiple choises an option is to write the choises you want on the bottum of the page and someone with payed membership can add them for you.
- Sex is ok but try to focus on things, there are so much more to do.
- I do reserve the right to edit/delete content.
- These rules can be changed so try to keep yourself uppdated.
- If the story have been made so that anyone can add where they want it to go do not end the choises, add an option named "other".
- Off-site links must work and be safe, having picture links are great but only when they work.
- Have fun!

Procedures
- Body Swap: Swap body with someone else, both persons must consent. Age limit 7.
- Life Swap: Lets you swap life with another person, both parts must consent. Age limit is 15.
- New Life: Cerate a new life+body. Age limit is 15, parrents must consent if under 18.
- New Body: Create a new body for yourself. Age limit 13.
- Body Change: Change your own body. Age limit 7.
- Body Part Swap: Swap body parts with somebody else, both parts must consent. Age limit 13.
- Sell and buy: Sell your own body and buy a new one. You can chose to keep or switch life.

Anything can be done, you don't need to follow the rules. But remember, it's risky to do something illegal.

More can be added later.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148346-Swap--Body-and-Life