*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lauren & Dani
  2. Meet The Characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148366-Cimorelli/cid/2450759-Lauren--Dani
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2148366
The title tells it all.
This choice: Lauren & Dani  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lauren & Dani

    by: tiger17796
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/89/72/01/89720...
Lauren and Dani were the most puzzling couple of the Sophomore class for numerous reasons.

They were exact opposites meaning they do complete each other but they were the exact opposite of each other's type.

When asked, the couple always answered that opposites attract.

"I should just shut them up by saying I paid you to be my girlfriend." Lauren looked into the light green eyes that always trapped her.

Dani's eyes lit up laughing at Lauren's comment, "Other way around Sugar."

Lauren's lightly tanned cheeks turned rosy red a sucker for the raspy voice, especially when complimenting her.

Lauren grabbed Dani's hand, both of their fingers being crooked uniquely but fit each other perfectly.

Dani felt a bolt of electricity rush through her veins at the contact Lauren's soft fingers unlike Dani's own rough ones from playing the guitar.

Lauren loved Dani playing the guitar though so didn't mind,

"Are you not accepting my compliment Spice?" Lauren asked teasingly because Dani loved affirmation.

Being that they are opposites they are Sugar and Spice.

Dani the sassy, spicy one.

Lauren being the good, sweet one.

You have the following choices:

1. In class

2. At home

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tiger17796 (UN: tiger17796 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tiger17796 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148366-Cimorelli/cid/2450759-Lauren--Dani