*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Takato
  2. The journey begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148952-Digimon-TG/cid/2672602-Takato
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2148952
The male digidestined will soon know the fun of being a girl more than being a boy.
This choice: Takato  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Takato

    by: Planterros
Takato will be the main focus of our transformation-story, but what storyline will we be following?

(1) The Wishing-Crisis:
The classic story. Takato finds an object or some kind of Spirit/Digimon that grants his wishes, but things don't go as planned. Wishes are (maybe purposefully) misinterpreted, fulfilled in strange ways or with unintended consequences. Lots of possibilities for transformations and the exploration of their consequences.


(2) Fitting in:
After they got separated from their friends while entering the Digital World for the first time, Takato and Guilmon stumple upon a community of digimon. They are (at least superficially) friendly and helpful, offering the duo food and shelter, but things soon take a turn to the bizarre. The longer the two friends seem to stay, the more they find themselfs changing to fit into the community as if they had aways been a part of it. In the End, will they even want to leave?


(3) Waking Nightmare:
One day Takato wakes up and something has changed: maybe he is older or younger, maybe he is female or a Digimon, maybe his friends and family or the whole world have changed, or maybe its just him. The point is, only he remembers that things used to be different and now he has to find way to deal with and/or reverse the change(s).


(4) Holy Champions:
After the Digimon Soveregins witnessed the power of Biomerge Evolution firsthand in the fight against the D-Reaper, they come to the conclusion, that to protect the Digital World in the future they each will have to create and train a champion, by using one of the humens that has shown an affinity for the biomerge and some of their own essence, to act as an independend, not-entirely-digital protector. So they each seek out th human of their choice and offer them this position and of course Takato accepts, but in his transformation from human to part-digimon, he might get more than he bargained for.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Wishing-Crisis

*Noteb*
2. Fitting in

3. Waking Nightmare

*Noteb*
4. Holy Champions

5. Other stories

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Planterros (UN: planterros at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GameDemonKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148952-Digimon-TG/cid/2672602-Takato