*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At the outset....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149289-WWE-Shrink-Ray/cid/2453248-At-the-outset
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2149289
Women in the WWE find a shrink ray, you decide what happens next
Chapter #1

At the outset....

    by: Marcinballa
It was a standard day in the WWE locker room before a show. The men and women were preparing for the night and doing what was necessary to put on a great show.

However, in a corner in the women's locker room, something was slightly different. Unbeknownst to almost everyone, but somehow, a strange device was laying on a table in the locker room. What everyone failed to realize was that this innocent looking, T.V. remote shaped device was actually an extremely powerful weapon, a shrink ray to be exact.

The shrink ray would've gone unnoticed, if not for a woman wandering the locker room. The curious woman walked towards the device. "What the hell is that?" she whispered to herself, and reached out her hand, lifting up the shrink ray.

The woman lifting it was....

You have the following choices:

1. Bayley

2. Nia Jax

3. Asuka

4. Alexa Bliss

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marcinballa (UN: marcinballa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149289-WWE-Shrink-Ray/cid/2453248-At-the-outset