*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150900-Just-Like-Auntie
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2150900
A 21 yr. old goes to live with his caricature of an aunt and slowly becomes just like her.

A 21 yr. old goes to live with his caricature of an aunt and slowly becomes just like her.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Jessie, 21 year old (unknowingly bisexual) college graduate who unfortunately has lost both his parents to a plane crash. Still trying to figure out what to do with your life, your Aunt - whom you have never met before but have heard many stories about - feels you should be with family and offers you a place in her home. Not wanting to hurt her feelings and and with no other options you accept.

When you arrive at her place, you are surprised to find out your Aunt is a slightly gassy, very feminine BBW characicature of a traditional female stereotype (High Society Lady, Southern Belle, Bimbo, Cheerleader, etc.) and that she loves being who she is. After a few weeks of living with her craziness, you are left alone and find some of her clothes/costumes. As a joke, you try them on and parade about her in a mocking fashion; enjoying yourself... Until you turn around and find she was watching you.

Now, depending on her response of Ignorant-Bliss or Insulted-Anger, she has begun to turn you into her exact image (a younger version at least) either so you can fulfill your "fantasy" of being just like her, or punishment for mocking her and making you the real caricature!

Story is all about TG, WG, and above all else Forced Feminization and Humiliation

RULES:

1. The first few chapters of every option have already written up to help authors gain a feel for direction of the story and what kind of woman Jessie will become.

2. Story is mostly about Forced Feminization and Humiliation through TG Transformation and Weight Gain.

3. NO Toilet Stuff outside of Farting, and please be humorous about it if you use it.

4. Sex is allowed, but keep less-than-graphical, and NO UNDERAGE SEX

5. Jessie can grow to enjoy and accept his new life of ridiculousness and womanliness, BUT THE ROAD TO THEIR MUST NOT HAPPEN AFTER ONE CHAPTER. Take you time and enjoy the journey.

6. You may use elements of magic, science fiction, and hypnotism to change Jessie, BUT DO NOT JUST MAKE A SUDDEN CHANGE. Again, enjoy take time and enjoy the journey!

7. No abruptly ending chapters real fast, and no one sentence entries. New entries must be at least 2 paragraphs (about 5 sentences each) long.

8. ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE OVER 21 YEARS OF AGE. Any chapter with fetish stuff involving minors will be deleted and their authors reported!!

9. KEEP IT LEGAL! NO INCEST, NO BEASTIALITY, NO RAPE, NO EXTREME VIOLENCE OR TORTURE, OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT SHIT!! If I see any of this, I will delete the chapter and REPORT YOU!!



ABOVE ALL LESE HAVE FUN AND ENJOY
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150900-Just-Like-Auntie