*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tickle Tights
  2. Magical object
  3. The Catalogue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151461-Catalogue-of-Tickle/cid/2462984-Tickle-Tights
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2151461
A catalogue of tickle entities
This choice: Tickle Tights  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tickle Tights

    by: feather99
The organ of these cursed tights is unknown. They appear to be normal tights of a very light pink color with a pattern of white feathers. The only initial difference between the Tickle Tights and any other pair of tights is they have toes. The victim will mysteriously find these tights in their own closet and feel the need to wear them as soon as they see them.

Once the tights are put on, they cannot be taken off. They are charmed to stay on that persons body until death, at which point they will vanish and appear in a different closet. The effects of the tights do not actually tickle the victim but exponentially increase their ticklishness everywhere the tights are touching. Ticklishness doubles every hour. So, in the beginning the victim may just feel a bit more sensitive or stifle a giggle slipping on their shoes. But in three hours the ticklishness is noticeable for sure. They will have become eight times as ticklish and will be aware of the difference because this is the point where most people's feet brushing against anything, including the insides of their shoes will tickle them. In another hour they will not be able to brush anything against their legs without giggling, the only way to keep the sensations away is to keep their lower body motionless. In another hour they are 32x as ticklish and their own body's circulatory system will cause enough movement to tickle them and giggle slightly, and as soon as the victim twitches they find themselves in a chain reaction of hysteria. The tickling grows worse and worse until in three more hours the victim is 248x as ticklish and the air molecules themselves tickle them. By this point the victim is in and out of consciousness never able to get a word out. Usual by 17 hours when the victim is 131,072x as ticklish their brain is fried by ticklish sensations and they die, but maybe medical technology can find another way...

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Saving Ashley

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 feather99 (UN: feather99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
feather99 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151461-Catalogue-of-Tickle/cid/2462984-Tickle-Tights