*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Resist her
  2. Poor focus
  3. Hypnotits
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2595078-Resist-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Resist her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Resist her

    by: Nevelon
Magic Man closed his eyes and took a deep breath. No longer looking at her tantalizing tits, the spell was broken and his mind was freed. The wanna be hero climbed to his feet and focused his gaze on her (relatively) less attracted face.

"Wha!?" Hypnotits stumbled back in shock, unintentionally causing her bountiful breasts to bounce and almost pull you back under her spell.

"Show's over, Hypnotits!" Magic Man declared as magic began to dance from his finger tips. The performer just stared back at him defiantly.

"Don't get cocky!" The Villain warned as she reached for her top. "That was just the opening act!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2595078-Resist-her