*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2629827-Lucha-Libre-dominates-the-hero-with-her-wrestli
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Lucha Libre dominates the hero with her wrestling technique.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lucha Libre dominates the hero with her wrestli...

    by: Nevelon
Magic Man fired off a blast of pure magic at the approaching woman. Lucha Libre dashed out of the way and up a nearby car. She launched her self from her perch at the hero. Magic Man barely managed to stumble out of the way, but the wrestler landed on her hand, pivoted on her wrist and slammed her heel into his face.

The hero staggered from from the impact, giving his opponent time to leap to her feet. She quickly grabbed his arm and twisted it behind him in a painful hold. "You see, brujo. Last time we fought, I was high on my knew found strength." She told him before throwing him into an abandoned van. As soon as he turned around, the latino woman grabbed him by the waist and lifted him into the before slamming him against the pavement.

Magic Man cried out in pain as he rolled out of the way off her descending boot. He rushed to his feet and hastely cast a healing spell on himself. "I was sloppy." The villain admitted as she rushed her opponent before he could fully recover. "I allowed myself to forget what made me a great Lucha Libre!" She shouted as she jumped into the air, flipped and collided ass first with the hero's face.

Mark blacked out for a moment as his head crashed against the ground. This gave the villain ample time to flip herself over and trap him in a reverse headscissor. "Now, I claim what is mine!" Lucha Libre called out as roughly grabbed his manhood. A moan escaped the trapped hero as she began to firmly play with his cock.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2629827-Lucha-Libre-dominates-the-hero-with-her-wrestli