*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/QXLNNS32S-First-Meetings-Megabutt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Megabutt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #33

First Meetings: Megabutt

    by: Goodvibes
Magic-Man patrolled the city, it was near dawn and he had woken up way too early. Dominic had been playing too many video games and Mark couldn't bare to hear him continue prattle about 'matchups' and 'multiplayer' for another minute. Instead, he told his roommate he'd be out for an hour, to which Dominic replied with a healthy "See ya!"

Now, in the sky around eight hundred feet above ground, Magic-Man listened with enhanced hearing. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, there was a cat stuck in a tree which he helped get the ground. A mugging near the bay. Nothing that required a superhero, and you know what, that was okay with him. That meant that the city was doing fine.

However, a call for help filled his ears. Magic-Man turned to look towards the source of this sound, it was coming from the eastern side nearing the city's outskirts. Using his power of flight, Magic-Man shot forward like an arrow fired from a bow. He reached the source of the sound in about ten minutes and here he found the cause. It was a gray building, a pharmaceutical from what the sign said. In the side of it thought was a giant hole. There, near the lip was a security guard. Not just him though, there were seven others all sprawled onto the floor.

"Who did this to you?" Magic-Man spoke.

"Lady. Beat us. Ass." The conscious security guard pointed down the hall then groaned. Magic-Man nodded before using his powers to lift the injured away from the open intrusion. Finished, he ran down the hall and towards the cause of the turmoil. He ran past doors cracked open, broken walls, and torn floor. Eventually, he found his target who was currently pulling up a hatch with all of her might.

She had brown hair, though whatever dye she used made it seem a bit blonde. A domino mask covered her features, while two opera gloves concealed her hands. She was dressed in a G-String Bikini, with her nipples and cooch almost showing. On her feet were two boots. All of her clothes was colored a scarlet red.

The woman, after a moment, stopped and turned to stare at Magic-Man. A delightful grin covered her face.

"OH THE PEASANT SORCEROR, HOW NICE OF YOU TO FIND YOUR MISTRESS. I AM SO GLAD WE CAN FINALLY MEET FACE TO FACE!" The woman put her hand to her mouth than released a noble laugh, right out of an anime. "Ohohohoho!"

"Um, and you are?"

"Why," the new villainess had stopped yelling her words, now taking on a sultry voice. "I'm Mega-Butt."

"Mega-Butt?" Magic-Man strained his voice.

"Yes, I'll demonstrate why I'm called that." Instantly, she grew to ten feet tall. Magic-Man groaned 'great another size shifter' he thought. Surprised though, he could see she only stopped at ten feet tall. What happened next surprised him. She turned, bent down, and her rump expanded. The G-string struggled while her ass blew up into basketball, soccer balls, all the way into beachballs and even a bit bigger than that. She bent down lower to show her genitalia. This entire process happened in under half-a minute. Looking at this great big ass made Magic-Man's thoughts swirl. Ass good, see ass, watch ass, all filled his head. A part of him resisted, Hypnotits was a known supervillainess, so a anti-hypnosis spell was currently trying to bring its creator back from the brink.

Mega-Butt got back up to her legs. Picking up a good fist size chunk of debris, she threw it up into the air. Then she cocked her hips and slammed her fat booty into the chunk. It shot forward, faster than a bullet. Her fat ass imbuing it with kinetic energy.

It slammed right into Magic-Man's gut causing him to shoot backwards all the way into another wall. Then through that wall into another wall. He groaned on top of a pile of brick and mortar, stars forming above his head. Mega-Butt grinned, how wonderful was she?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/QXLNNS32S-First-Meetings-Megabutt