*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2501465-The-bubble-inflated-until-it-comepetely-blocked
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: The bubble inflated until it comepetely blocked the alley.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The bubble inflated until it comepetely blocked...

    by: Nevelon
The bubble grew at a rapid rate, ballooning in size until it was pressing against both walls of the alley. Magic Man tried to stop himself from crashing into the pink wall, but he was moving too fast to stop in time. He crashed into the giant bubble; slowing down, but not stopping as he pressed against the sticky substance.

With a deafening bang, the bubble popped.

For a moment, Magic Man blacked out from the force of the explosion. When he came too he was in a land of pink; the entire alley was coated in a layer of bright pink bubble gum. A muffled whimper brought his attention where the trapped victim had been. She was now completely coated in the sticky substance, Magic Man only found her because he saw where she was stuck before the boom.

Mark tried to get up and help her, but found his back was stuck to the ground. An annoyed groan drew his attention to the other end of the alley. He lifted his head as much as he could and saw the Bubble Punk angrily pulling at her legs; her boots having been stuck to the concrete.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2501465-The-bubble-inflated-until-it-comepetely-blocked