*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2970473-HypnotitsFirst-Meetings-I
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Hypnotits  •  Go Back...
Chapter #27

Hypnotits(First Meetings I)

    by: Goodvibes
His name was Magic Man, christened by the media. Once Mark Rogers, now the city's first hero. Not that he expected this mind you, only two weeks ago was he just a mundane man. One frightful night and a fateful meeting had given birth to the hero. He had yet to tell Damien and Emma of his transformation, heck, he had yet to tell Molly!

But did he really need to tell them of his exploits of trapping robbers and the like? In his small career, about three days, he had stopped over ten carjacking, one mugging, and one streaking woman. He kinda liked that one, that was also the one where he got his existence revealed to the public at large. The internet buzzed with theories about him, while the old media discussed him. It was kinda overwhelming.

He flew through the air, which was awesome. Eyes swooping over the land like a hawk on it's prey. It turned out that his city wasn't that crime filled, which a very small part of him felt disappointed. Where was the action or excitement? Well besides the perverts that ran around everywhere, which was a revelation that Magic Man wished he could forget.

"Why is there a nudist colony here?" He mumbled. A sight soon caught his eyes. Dressed like a old-fashioned magician, more so than even Magic Man, was a woman who was covered by a small horde of men. Which, while suprising, wasn't illegal. What was illegal was the fact each men carried over their head a bag of cash. Which didn't seem to be taken in any legal fashion.

A spell sung from his lips, in a flash, Magic Man appeared in front of the horde. The men looked dazed and dumbfounded at the fact.

"Howdy, um, is this a new type of flash mob or something?" He joked. The horde didn't answer, instead they parted to reveal a closer look at the heart of this horde.

She basically the same, except for the fact she had the biggest pair of breasts he had ever seen. Large as any comic heroine that he had ever seen. He didn't even realize a woman could get this big. And by the way her chest moved, they were all natural. She had two buttons open to reveal side boob of her great tracts of lands.

"One tip of the hat to one magican to another." The lady spoke which gave even more cleavage out.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Magic Man is hypnotized

*Noteb*
2. Magic Man feels whats the strange pressure on his mind

*Noteb*
3. Magic Man is dogpiled by the horde.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2970473-HypnotitsFirst-Meetings-I