*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154052-Tickle-Apocalypse/cid/2604582-She-licks-my-chest-and-neck
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2154052
You have to survive in a post tickle apocalyptic wasteland
This choice: She licks my chest and neck  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She licks my chest and neck

    by: Mr. Cheese
As she rose up to face me, she grinned excitedly and began licking my neck. I began to squeal instantly, begging her to stop. Of course, she didn't. She also started licking my chest as well, which I found kinda gross but also kinda... hot? Good God, I was gushing over this girl obsessed with tickling me to death. I tried to get her off me, but to no avail. I looked up and saw a stick. I quickly grabbed it and slammed it over the girl's head. She looked at me pretty fixedly before collapsing into my chest. I pushed her off me before hearing more sounds. I got to my bare feet and saw a few vines coming down from the trees. I looked down at the girl. What was I supposed to do? Leave her to a date worse than death? Or take her with me and risk my own life.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Cheese (UN: gojira-san0929 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
feather99 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154052-Tickle-Apocalypse/cid/2604582-She-licks-my-chest-and-neck