*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2942619-A-New-yet-familiar-Face
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2155166
You are a mischievous Fairy in a world filled with all kinds of dangers.
This choice: you manage to peel yourself off  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

A New yet familiar Face

    by: someone
As the mighty Chieftess walks around the village surveying her people you have been trying your hardest to separate yourself from her devastating derriere. Your struggles actually pay off and with a final desperate push you finish peeling your paper thin body off her skin and gently float down towards the floor like a leaf.

You land near the front gates but there isn't much traffic at the moment allowing you a bit of time to finally catch your breath and even start popping back into shape. Eventually you are able to stand up and hobble towards the main entrance, staring longingly into the woods, knowing the curse will not let you escape this horribly dangerous place. However you catch the slight glint of pixie dust in the forest. You squint your eyes and see officer Crystal! She lands behind a thick bush, no longer in view.

"She must be here to rescue... Err.. apprehend me!" You think to yourself. Either way you'd welcome being under her custody instead of the orcs. Maybe she knows a way to break your curse? But wait how did she know you were here? Whatever you can ask her when you're safely in her clutches.

You watch patiently expecting her to come flying in but instead an Orc woman steps our from behind the bushes!! You squeak with fear but focus on her face... She looks just like officer crystal? Can she turn herself into an Orc? She must have changed form behind the bushes, she even changed her clothes to typical orc wear, basically a leather thong and tiny patch of bear fur for a crude bra. She was still stunningly beautiful, though now green skinned, gold eyes and sharp teeth. You oogled her thick, fit body as the now seven foot tall Crystal approached the entrance.

When she finally enters the village you snap out of your daze, you should probably get her attention!

You have the following choices:

1. you manage to get her to notice you

*Noteb*
2. something happens to you before you get her attention

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 someone (UN: ello at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2942619-A-New-yet-familiar-Face