*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2540314-Totally-a-Movie-date
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156057
An interactive story for you to expand on. Let’s go play with those “Heroes!”
This choice: At the movies (5)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Totally a Movie date

    by: Maria777
“I was heading downtown to catch a movie.” Asui said. She looks up at Hedoro with her big, cute eyes.

Hedoro’s interest perk up. “A movie? What kind of movie?” Hedoro is a nerd. :3

“It’s a wild-life documentary. A classmate of mine suggest I try watching to further my quirk, ribbit.” Asui said. Her composure is calm, except for her thumbs twiddling.

Hedoro scratch his head. Asui is watching a movie pretty early in the morning. Perhaps she has plans for later like helping her class to set up for the Culture festival tomorrow?

“Is it about... frogs?” Hedoro ask uncertain.

“Amphibians. But yes, there are frogs, ribbit.” Asui said. She is just waiting on Hedoro.

“Sure. I mean, I wouldn’t mind watching a wildlife documentary about frogs. It would be interesting for me.” Well, if there was one frog he was interested, it was right in front of him.

Asui didn’t quite understand what he meant. But the Hedoro and the frog left for the movie theater together.

—————————————

“Hey, Asui?” Hedoro spoke up as the two of them waited in line. It is around 9 o’clock, a hour later then when they ran into each other.

“What is it, ribbit?” Asui turn around to face him. There is only a couple people in front of them.

Hedoro shyly look away for a moment. “Well, could you pay for my ticket? I had forgotten my wallet back at my house when I rush out the door in a hurry.”

“It’s no big deal. I am the one who invited you. If you want, you can pay back someday, ribbit.” Asui said. There was a hint of kindness in her voice.

After she turn back, Hedoro mentally kicked himself. Sure, he won’t pay for a ticket for agirl he just meant but he should have at least payed of himself. Unless he is out with his sister, then he has no problems with her paying. (😈)

After Asui got the tickets, she gave one to Hedoro. He took the ticket and put it in his pocket. “Alright. Shall we get going?” Hedoro said. Hearing no answer, he turn around.

Asui blush and is smiling, oblivious to Hedoro. She looks too excited. She seems more excited for this movie than she had let on.

Hedoro chuckled at the sight of the frog girl lost in her own world.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2540314-Totally-a-Movie-date