*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/3111722-Tsuyu-goes-to-the-theater-first-as-Hedoro-gets-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156057
An interactive story for you to expand on. Let’s go play with those “Heroes!”
This choice: Tsuyu goes to the theater first as Hedoro gets snacks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Tsuyu goes to the theater first as Hedoro gets ...

    by: AJ the animal whisperer
"You can go on ahead I'm going to go get get some snacks, do you want anything in particular?" Hedoro asked before walking off towards the snack bar.

"J-just some p-popcorn would be nice." Asui said with a slight stutter in her voice, Asui hands Hedoro some cash to pay for the snacks, Hedoro nodded towards Asui taking the money out of her hand, as he Hedoro left wondering why she stuttered like she had a hard time finishing her sentence.

Hedoro orders two small bags of popcorn and two small cola drinks for him and Asui. He pays for the food and heads towards the theater that had the documentary Asui wanted to watch, Hedoro walks in only to see 4 seats occupied with one of them being taken by Asui.

Hedoro is slightly surprised to see not that many people attending this documentary, he walks up to Asui's seat "Hey Asui" Hedoro says to Asui but she jumps a little from him calling out to her, "H-hey Hedoro" Asui replies back waving her hand slightly shaking towards him.

Hedoro sights down next to Asui passing her drink, popcorn and her change, "Are you okay Asui?" Hedoro asked her with concern in his voice. "Y-yeah I'm fine, thanks for getting the snacks btw" Asui replies with a cute smile, eyes closed and with a slight blush, you start blushing from her having such a cute expression on her face.

The lights slowly go dark as the documentary starts playing on the big screen. 20 minutes into the documentary you notice Asui has her arms crossed trying to warm herself up. What do you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take off your jacket and give it to her

2. Pull her in close to you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AJ the animal whisperer (UN: ajmill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/3111722-Tsuyu-goes-to-the-theater-first-as-Hedoro-gets-