*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female 13-16
  2. Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158350-Growth-Laboratory/cid/2498515-Female-13-16
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2158350
Many failed experiments, will you find one to make you bigger?
This choice: Female 13-16  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Female 13-16

    by: roman921
(Author's note: Options are not limited to this character so those who want a different character instead can choose another choice if they wish.)

This is Helena, a 6'2" 15 year old girl of Swedish descent from her mother, Ivanika. Thaddeus met her at an European Inventor's convention, they shared the same passion of trying to help increase food and quite possibly livestock resources by enlarging safely and effectively. One thing led to someone's hotel room, then the two settled down, had two children; Helena and her sister Vonnah, who is 12; and decided to continue to pursuit their efforts at a research facility a few miles from home.

Helena is the tallest of her family, Thaddeus at 5'11", Ivanika at 5'7", and Vonnah at 5'3". She also loves flaunting and using her size to get her way. Her parents being quite successful and often very involved in their work, she kinda developed a brat like personality so she often gets what she wants. Now that a recent spurt of puberty hit her, Helena shot up and quite a bit out, since she also developed into DD cup and a very bubbly behind. She interestingly enough does not like being, well, so big. In fact, she would dread being even taller than she is now.
As much as she doesn't quite understand how all their experiments in the basement lab worked; she truly does want her mother and father to succeed in their careers and would like to help in some way but couldn't think of how.

You have the following choices:

1. Storyline 1

*Noteb*
2. Storyline 2

*Noteb*
3. Storyline 3

*Noteb*
4. Storyline 4

*Noteb*
5. Storyline 5

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 roman921 (UN: roman921 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
roman921 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158350-Growth-Laboratory/cid/2498515-Female-13-16