*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158584-The-Slobverse-Redux/cid/2495736-The-start
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2158584
I'm remaking an lost interactive. Females become gross slobs.
Chapter #1

The start

    by: rockysavannah
You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another universe beyond that which is known to man—a universe of sound, a universe of sight, a universe of mind. It is a universe as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. You are about to travel a journey into a wondrous universe of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas, whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead— you've just crossed over into your next stop, it is an area which we call the Slobverse! Who shall find themselves here?

You have the following choices:

1. Characters in Crossovers

2. Other characters

3. Anime/Manga characters

4. Cartoon characters

5. Comic Book characters

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rockysavannah (UN: rockysavannah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rockysavannah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158584-The-Slobverse-Redux/cid/2495736-The-start