*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fat contract
  2. Choose your story!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159524-Hat-Kid-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2519645-Fat-contract
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2159524
Hat Kid from Hat in Time starts to become more like Fat Kid!
This choice: Story 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fat contract

    by: Sans
Hat Kid was having so much fun on her grand adventure, she met friends beat up bad guy's and just had an all around fun time.
But that fun was ruined when she got into the evil forest and came across the soul collector and deal maker, Snatcher.

Snatcher made it very clear Hat Kid was going to have to do everything he said for now on if she wanted her soul back. so for now Hat Kid was going to have to be a good girl and obey her new Masters orders if she wanted her soul back.

So far her orders where bad but made sense. steal stuff from a haunted mansion. get rid of a bunch of annoying fire foxes and delver the male to his minions. but when she met up with Snatcher again to talk about her next task Snatcher giggled evilly as he said "Your doing well kid! not too long now before you get your juicy little soul back. but this next task is going to be a bit different and....well let's just say I hope you have a larger pair of undies." he said smiling.

Hat Kid didn't get Snatcher. what did he mean by this. Snatcher then cut the chase and said "Alright kid. you want your soul back? well I need you to......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sans (UN: deadspace123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159524-Hat-Kid-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2519645-Fat-contract