*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waking Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159731-Weiss-Schnee-vs-The-Hungry-Everything/cid/2663620-Waking-Up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2159731
Weiss Schnee from RWBY wakes up one day to find herself at the bottom of the food chain.
Chapter #1

Waking Up

    by: Gojira6
         Weiss Schnee yawned as she began to wake up. Last night had been one of the most restful sleeps she had had in a long time. As Weiss stretched her arm brushed her pony tail. Wait her pony tail?! The former heiress was sure she had let her hair down when she went to bed. Now wide awake Weiss looked down at herself just make sure there was nothing else unusual about her appearance. Sure enough Weiss was still in her nightgown and barefeet. Weiss breathed a slight sigh of relieve, before looking at her surroundings. That was when she felt her heart sink. Weiss was no longer where she went to bed last night.

Before we get into where she was now, let's first decide if Weiss starts this adventure normal sized or she going to be an inch tall.

You have the following choices:

1. Normal Sized

2. 1 inch tall

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gojira6 (UN: model7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gojira6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159731-Weiss-Schnee-vs-The-Hungry-Everything/cid/2663620-Waking-Up