*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Night out with the boys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160650-Earthbound-shrink/cid/2505443-Night-out-with-the-boys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mantis
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2160650
The cast of mother 2 and 3 indulge in various activities with tiny complications
Chapter #1

Night out with the boys

    by: Mantis
As you leave school after a long day of maths and linguistic you can't wait to reach home and relax.
"Friday's are the worst" you say to yourself as you think how your teachers always abuse the weekends to pass out ridiculous homework.
Your train of though is interrupted by two boys wearing striped shirts and shorts.
Ness and Lucas wave at you calling you over.
You didn't really know them so you though they were waving at someone else.
You were a bit surprised to see the duo walking towards you saying your name.
"Uh, hi guys." you replied a bit confused.

"Hi, Nick," said Ness smiling, "we're having a sleepover for the weekend and we'll like you to come."

"Me?" you asked confused unsure why two of the most popular boys in school would want your company.

"Yeah, dude. What do you say? We have games to play and lots'a pizza to eat" replied the black haired boy.

"Uh, what about homework?"

"What about it?" replied Lucas this time, his voice was more relaxed and a bit more matured than Nes's but carried a tint of shyness "the teachers never correct weekend homework. They just count who says they've done it"

You remember that, in fact the teachers never picked up the weekend homework, they just asked who had done it after the call.

"You know what?", you replied more confident "Fuck it! Where are you having the sleepover?"

"That's the spirit!" said Ness giving you a high five. "The sleepover is at
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mantis (UN: menphis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mantis has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160650-Earthbound-shrink/cid/2505443-Night-out-with-the-boys