*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514535-Mouthing-off-in-the-mouth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162498
A Shrinking story where you get REALLY small!
This choice: In your mom's mouth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Mouthing off in the mouth

    by: Froakie
Jacqueline thought about where exactly she'd want to put your teeny tiny body. As she thought this, she noticed her mother breathing as she opened and closed her mouth.

Hmm. . .

Carefully, she moved your teeny tiny body over your mother's open mouth and she dropped you inside!! You were freefalling what felt like miles and miles as you watched your mother's gigantic cave get closer and closer!!

"Aaaah!!!" you screamed flailing in the air. You couldn't believe this was happening. Earlier in the day you were just wanting to play a harmless prank and now you were falling into your mother's gigantic mouth!!

You landed square on her tongue, your mother instinctively starting to move her lips up and down. Jacqueline had left, carefully closing the door behind her so it was just you and the new titan that was your mother. You were having trouble just breathing as the spit from her mouth kept getting all over you. Trying to get it out of your mouth just led to you swallowing it, you desperately wanting some air. The enormous tongue started moving back and forth throwing you wildly around her huge mouth.

This was it, you'd be crushed or drowned for sure!!

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

A familiar sounding alarm went off from your mother's clock.

"Huh, wha, who?" Kathy said confused. She jolted awake startled. What time was it? She didn't remember even putting an alarm for today since it was Sunday. That alarm must have needed batteries or something. She moaned realizing she'd have to get up now.

You were meanwhile battered and tossed around like a Caesar salad. You had been getting weaker and weaker though as you had not gotten enough air throughout the time you were in this giant mouth. You felt the world start to shift and shake too. . as you realized your mother was now getting up and out of her bed.

Walking into her bathroom, she sat down on the seat, starting to pee as she hummed a gently tune. For you though it was a loud rhythmic nightmare as you couldn't hear anything but it. You tried to put your sticky hands to your ears but it wasn't stopping it.

Flushing the toilet, Kathy walked towards her sink and started to wash her hands. She looked at herself in the mirror. She really needed to brush her hair but she would take care of that later. Wiping her hands on the towel, your mother let out a loud yawn.

As she yawned, she started to suck inward. You screamed as you were pushed closer and closer to your doom down your mother's gullet. Trying with all of your might, you grasped onto the little ridges in her tongue in the vain hope that would save you. .but you could barely hold on.

Just as soon as she started, the yawn ended. Leaving you dangerously close to the back of her mouth and close to her throat.

Meanwhile in the land of giants, Kathy thought about what she would do next. . .

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Time for breakfast

*Noteb*
2. Time to go for a jog

3. Time to go back to sleep. . .

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Froakie (UN: froakie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BasedChrisBenoit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514535-Mouthing-off-in-the-mouth