*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162633-Island-of-Change/cid/3203382-Nick-Renner-a-Twenty-Year-Old-Nerdy-Guy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2162633
A mysterious resort on a pacific island, full of transformation. GP’s for good additions
This choice: Nick Renner, a Twenty Year Old Nerdy Guy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Nick Renner, a Twenty Year Old Nerdy Guy

    by: Hobbitking
You had heard great things about this island from the gaming forums you had visited and friends you had spoken to online. The island offered some of the most immersive gaming experiences ever so you had to check it out. Normally a resort like this would be beyond your reach but after moving out of your parent's house you were forced to downsize your possessions and ended up with some bonus money for selling rarer parts of your collection.

The cruising life style wasn't one for you, especially given the lack of internet available, but between your books and portable console you ended up enjoying yourself. Now you were on the island you were less certain, especially given your run in with Tigra and the other oddities that you spotted on your short walk from the dock to the resort. You couldn't help but examine the desk clerk's body as he handed you the key with his feminine hands.

"I hope you enjoy your stay," he gave a sly smile seeing how you reacted to his appearance. You gave him an awkward nod as you headed towards the elevator, not looking at your room number until you got closer. You were in Room 404, on the 6th floor. You smirked to yourself wondering if you'd be able to find your room.

The elevator ride was uneventful and it was easy to find your room as it was only two doors down from the elevator. You entered the suite and looked around, it wasn't much different from the cabin on the cruise, just a bit bigger and it had a minibar as well as a balcony that looked out towards the ocean. Though none of that really interested you as you grabbed the guide book and went to the gaming section, you skipped past the casino and found what you were looking for. You left the room almost immediately as you headed towards the...

You have the following choices:

1. Video Game lobby

*Noteb*
2. RPG Station

*Noteb*
3. Wargames Table

*Noteb*
4. Cardgame Table

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162633-Island-of-Change/cid/3203382-Nick-Renner-a-Twenty-Year-Old-Nerdy-Guy