*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164014-Vore-with-Reforming
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2164014
Many types of vore but digestion isn't permanent unless intended.

Many types of vore but digestion isn't permanent unless intended.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to Noell. The town where no one sleeps and no one is safe. It's history rich in crime and punishment of ludicrous scales. Pirates and entrepreneurs came from all around to make a buck and a few lived to tell the tale. Pray that you don't need to be somewhere urgently as it's hard enough to get somewhere on time. Thankfully the world seems accommodating to what the world has become since the invention of the reformers. While they still have yet to make being eaten a painless experience, coming back shouldn't be all that bad. Watch your step, and be sure not to run into anyone larger than yourself or you may just end up lower on the food chain.

In a world where vore is the norm certain technology needed to be put in place. Put the remains of something inside and it can be reconstituted in a new form, most notably, table scraps into new food. The basics of this technology was used to remove death from the world of vore and allow prey to feed many predators... if used properly..

NO:
Male on male
Diapers
Entries less than a single paragraph.
Option pages within option pages
Sudden endings to a developing story unless you created it
Being happy about being eaten (you can be ok with it, but it will be uncomfortable at the very least. Not something to be excited about)

YES:
Vore of any kind.
Transforming into any object (explained if you read a bit)
Any ages (no one is safe)
Non-consent
Disposal
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164014-Vore-with-Reforming