*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165405-Totally-Spies-Fetish-Missions/cid/3337275-jerry-lays-a-trap-for-them-mistress-already-co
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2165405
our three spies must stop a mistress from turning the world into her own latex paradies
This choice: jerry lays a trap for them (mistress already controlling whoop)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

jerry lays a trap for them (mistress already co...

    by: Secptor
Once Jerry was finished the three spies where instantly sucked up and sent into a plane. Jerry turned on his monitor as he watch the plane take off. Once the spies where away, he pressed a button. Instantly the monitor showed a woman, her face concerned in shadows.

" The spies are on their way, my Mistress." Said Jerry, as he bowed.

" Good work my slave." Said the woman, who soon started laughing.

The Mistress smirked, as it was so easy to enslave the entire WHOOP organization. Well almost the entire organization, once she breaks those three. She will all of WHOOP under her control and then the world.

After ten hours the spies landed in Japan. A car was waiting for them, they quickly got in. After an hour they arrived at the club. Mistress Latex's Dungeon, the three couldn't help but blush at the name.

They entered the club, instantly a gorgeous and buxom women approached them. She wore a skin tight red latex qipoa.

" Please follow me." Said the woman, smiling.

The three spies thought this was off but did any way. The latex clad woman lead the three spies into a locker room.

" Please remove all of your clothes." Said the latex clad woman, the three spies blushed but did as they where told.

Once completely naked, the woman lead the blushing spies into a long hallway with countless doors on each side.

" Each room is model for a different fetish. You will find clothes for you matching that fetish." Said the latex clad woman.

The spies looked at each door, each one had only a word or two describing what fetish they held inside. They where nervous but soon picked.......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Classroom ( Schoolgirl fetish)

*Noteb*
2. Alien ( Tentacles fetish)

*Noteb*
3. Dungeon ( Bondage fetish)

*Noteb*
4. Milk ( Milking Fetish)

*Noteb*
5. Another Fetish

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Secptor (UN: sapphireninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thundercharge has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165405-Totally-Spies-Fetish-Missions/cid/3337275-jerry-lays-a-trap-for-them-mistress-already-co