*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Misty Zhāng
  2. More Girls
  3. Growing Embarrassment
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165943-Growing-Embarrassment/cid/2603386-Misty-Zhng
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Koba
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2165943
Girls start finding themselves growing in all the right places at all the wrong times.
This choice: Misty Zhāng  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Misty Zhāng

    by: Unknown
"Finally! A whole week just to myself!" Misty exclaimed as she unloaded her car. "Nothing but sand, sun, and surf!"

Misty Zhāng had been waiting for this vacation for quite some time. A 25-year-old fitness instructor, Misty had been working with clients non-stop for nearly a month. She finally decided that she need time for herself, so she closed her office, and headed for Miami.

Misty certainly had the body to be a fitness instructor. She was a beautiful Chinese-American woman, standing at 5'7'' with short brown hair, brown eyes, and sun-tanned skin. She was incredibly athletic, with toned arms and legs, a modest bust, 6 pack abs, and a firm rear. And right now, all that was being shown off in a purple bikini.

Having already dropped her luggage off at the hotel she was staying at, Misty made the beach her very first stop. But her plan wasn't to just lie on the beach and relax. She had way too much energy for that. Fiery and determined to a fault, Misty was always finding ways to exercise and had a great passion for sports. So right now, her main goal was to see if anyone was playing sports and wipe the floor with them.

But first, the trip had left her rather parched. Scanning the beach, she found what appeared to be a small bar. Smiling, she made her way over to the stand and took a seat.

Just a few seconds later, a woman about Misty's age walked up to her. She was a pretty curvy woman in a floral pattern bikini. The woman gave Misty a small menu.

"Welcome to the Drink Shack." The woman said. "My name is Lauren. What would you want?"

Misty took a quick look at the menu and immediately found something. "I'll be taking a..."

You have the following choices:

1. "...Milky Delight" (Breast Expansion)

2. "...Passionate Pear Surprise" (Butt Expansion)

3. more drink choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Koba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165943-Growing-Embarrassment/cid/2603386-Misty-Zhng