*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165943-Growing-Embarrassment/cid/3413370-Elizas-Expanding-Assets
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Koba
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2165943
Girls start finding themselves growing in all the right places at all the wrong times.
This choice: Pant and Panties(AE-Ass Expansion)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Eliza's Expanding Assets

    by: Unknown
Eliza tried to hold back the sneeze, but it was too strong. She felt her hips, thighs, and buttocks starting to tingle and swell as she let out a loud "Achoo!" into her mask. She quickly glanced down at her lower body and felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her as she saw the fabric of her running shorts start to strain against her expanding curves.

Daniel approached her with a smile on his face, oblivious to the changes happening to Eliza's body. "Hey Eliza, what brings you here?" he asked.

Eliza tried to respond, but another sneeze interrupted her. She felt the weight on her lower body increase, and her shorts started to feel uncomfortably tight. She tried to hide the changes from Daniel, but it was getting harder and harder as her body continued to expand with each sneeze.

As they chatted, Eliza's body continued to grow. Her thighs were now rubbing together, and her butt had become so big that she was sure it was the only thing Daniel could see. She was so embarrassed by her condition that she could barely focus on the conversation.

After a few minutes, Daniel's expression changed from cheerful to concerned. "Are you feeling okay, Eliza?" he asked, noticing the discomfort in her face.

Eliza tried to play it off, but another sneeze hit her and she felt the weight on her lower body increase even more. She could feel her running shorts digging into her skin, and she knew it wouldn't be long before they burst at the seams.

"I'm fine, just allergies," she said, trying to hide her discomfort.

But Daniel wasn't convinced. "Are you sure?" he asked, now noticing the strain on her clothing. "You don't look well."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Koba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165943-Growing-Embarrassment/cid/3413370-Elizas-Expanding-Assets