*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eliza Green
  2. Growing Embarrassment
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165943-Growing-Embarrassment/cid/2586663-Eliza-Green
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Koba
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2165943
Girls start finding themselves growing in all the right places at all the wrong times.
This choice: Eliza Green  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Eliza Green

    by: Goodvibes
         Eliza loved jogging at the city's park. Especially in the earliest of mornings in spring; where nobody was around and the birds haven't even sung their song yet. It being a cover for her condition was a cherry on top of the pie. The cool breeze ran across her face as she sprinted down the curving pathways. Dressed up in a running shorts, a blue hoodie, and, strangely enough, a mouth mask. A small backpack was strapped to her back, madly jiggling with her movements. One earplug was firmly in her right ear, blaring music straight into it. Eliza didn't have a care on the planet, except running. That was until she heard a crash coming from her left. Taking a abrupt stop, Eliza took out her single earplug and looked towards the source.

         "Dammit, Steve you should of warned me if it was too heavy!" a voice rang outwards. Eliza could faintly see a few outlines a hundred or so feet from her. They were packed on a grassy knoll and what seemed to be a stage was being set up. Various boxes were unloaded and even some stands were being set up. The location of the voice indicated two figures currently arguing from her position. A couple of long boxes were on the ground in front of them. It seemed like something was going on, but it didn't concern Eliza and she just about to start running again. That was until a thought came over her.

         "Wait, I know that voice" Eliza thought to herself and turned around. She focused on the one of the figures and she gasped behind her mask. It was Daniel, a local coffee shop worker and a friend that Eliza had. Smiling to herself, Eliza wanted to get his attention. She tried to yell out something, but the figures didn't react.

         "I probably sound muffled behind the mask, I'm going to go take this off and try to get his attention." her thought passing through her head. Pulling down her mask, she took a deep breath and called out to him. "Hey, Daniel" loud enough that she alerted, but not a loud enough to disturb the workers.One of the two figures she saw reacted, turning its head towards her and waving. Daniel seemed to be walking over to her and Eliza smiled back. Taking in a deep breath of spring air, unaware that a strong breeze just so happened to be passing through carrying pollen with it. Which in turn went down her straight down her gullet.

         Gagging, Eliza grasped her throat and quickly placed her mask back on. It was too late however and she could already feel the sneeze building up and something else building up besides it.

         "Ah shit, no, no, no" Eliza could already see Daniel reaching. Unaware that his friend was soon going to miss her...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Koba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165943-Growing-Embarrassment/cid/2586663-Eliza-Green