*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166763-Company-dinner
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2166763
A story about how a company treats its female personnel

A story about how a company treats its female personnel

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Pete is working at an engineering company for several years now. The company is growing, both in profit and in size.
Because of the nature of the work there are a lot of male colleagues, unfortunately women are still a minority in this business.

It's not an all male company though. There are also a sales department, phone support, human resources, marketing, which are more diverse and create a little bit more balance in the work force gender.

And of course there is Ashley, the only female engineer in the company. Pete and her have worked together for a long time now, and have become good friends. Ashley enjoys the engineering department, she doesn't want a special treatment and is happy to be 'one of the guys'. Everyone respects her for her knowledge and abilities.
She occassionally chats with the other women and tries to look a bit feminine, but mostly hangs out with her male colleagues and likes to keep a low profile.

Each year there is a large company dinner in a luxury restaurant, meant for networking and relaxing with colleagues.
Usually the female colleagues prepare something special together. Like last year, when they rehearsed and performed a song together. It was more funny than professional, but produced a lot of laughs for the whole company.
This really isn't Ashleys thing, being on stage in the center of attention, one of the 'girls-club', doing girly stuff. But each years she goes along with it, not to be a spoiler, but also because she secretly does like the compliments.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166763-Company-dinner