*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Things Aren't What They Seem
  2. A Little Light Reading
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167941-A-Book-in-the-Attic/cid/2541978-Things-Arent-What-They-Seem
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2167941
Bored during vacation, Jeremy is in his attic when he stumbles across a strange text.
This choice: Things Aren't What They Seem  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Things Aren't What They Seem

    by: SamTheSnake
"Things aren't what they seem? What on earth..." he said, reading the title of the earliest pages.

Thumbing through the material, there were pictures of individuals of different colors. As the pages progressed, the individuals' shapes remained the same as their colors changed. This was all followed words that Jeremy didn't recognize.

Opening his mouth to read the text aloud, he felt as if he had almost gone into a trance. That's when his head started pounding as his vision blurred.

...what was happening to Jeremy?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SamTheSnake (UN: samthesnake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SamTheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167941-A-Book-in-the-Attic/cid/2541978-Things-Arent-What-They-Seem