*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Give her commands?
  2. Weiss Schnee
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2696286-Give-her-commands
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168279
During his first year at Beacon Jaune learned hypnosis. Now he's gonna use it for mischief
This choice: Give her commands?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Give her commands?

    by: turtleguru
"Ok Weiss from now on you will do whatever I tell you and be happy about it. You're place in the world is serving me and you will have no problems with whatever I command. You will be happy that I hypnotized you to make you realize that your purpose is to obey me, and will be eager to help me spread that purpose to other women."

With a snap of his fingers Jaune awoke Weiss who smiled at him sweetly and curtsied.

"Thank you for giving me my role in life master."

"Well you should have known. You also should have been less of a bitch to me." Jaune responded haughtily.

Weiss' face suddenly deteriorated to a frown as she bowed almost a full 90 degrees.

"Please forgive me master! Let me know what I can do to repent for my past!" Weiss cried out, nearly in tears at the thought of displeasing her new king.

Jaune was surprised at how upset Weiss was. "A-alright just calm down for a sec. It's not that bad-"

"It's absolutely horrible!" Weiss interrupted "You called me a bitch! And you were right!"

"Weiss I just ordered you to calm down."

Weiss gasp eyes wide before she slowly took a long inhale and said "Sorry master, I'll be more collected in the future." she was trying to keep her voice steady, but it came out slightly strained at the end.

Jaune noticed this and said "That's alright just... go to your dorm and relax for the rest of the day."

"I can still serve-"

"That's another order Weiss. You'll be more use to me when you're refreshed. Oh, and don't let anyone I haven't turned know about me owning you."

Weiss sighed and said "Yes master. I'll serve you when you next command me."

She walked off, leaving Jaune to wonder if he should hypnotize her more tomorrow or give her orders when shes feeling better.

'I guess trying to talk down to her when she was already failing at something was a bad call.' Jaune thought to himself. 'Should I get to sleep or try to hypnotize someone else? I guess...'

You have the following choices:

1. Wait till tomorrow to talk to Weiss again.

*Noteb*
2. Look for someone else to hypnotize

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 turtleguru (UN: shely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2696286-Give-her-commands