*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2832148-He-wants-to-test-Blake
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168279
During his first year at Beacon Jaune learned hypnosis. Now he's gonna use it for mischief
This choice: He wants to test Blake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

He wants to test Blake

    by: reza0807
After showing Blake the bathroom and making sure she had what she needed to clean up, Jaune sat down in his chair to contemplate on his next move. Truth be told, he hadn't really thought that far ahead. But he wasn't a team leader for nothing; his greatest strength was without a doubt his ability to create plans, which was by far the best among his friends.

First things first, his recent accomplishment. The subliminal messages had worked perfectly. With the simple mention of the trigger word, Jaune had put Blake into a trance, allowing him to essentially rewrite her mind. The faunus girl now believed she was his slave and loved hypnotism.

"That could be useful to make her help me when I go after the rest of team RWBY." Jaune mused quietly.

Still, this was all fairly new to him. There was a big difference between learning how to hypnotize people, and actually doing it. He had to be careful with the commands he gave. In this scenario, everything seemed to be going well.

And yet, there were still a few doubts. Upon snapping out of the trance, Blake had fully accepted her new role as his personal servant, but how strong was that commitment? What if the mental reconfiguration wore off?

That would be mad. Like, seriously bad! Jaune glanced at the bathroom door, listening to the noise that the shower made. Blake was inside; probably still cleaning up after the hot display from earlier.

At least he had no regrets when it came to receiving his first handjob and lapdance -- from Blake no less!

No, the strategic part of Jaune's mind was not so easily convinced. He was going to have to test Blake a bit more. Maybe observe her during school hours, watching carefully for any signs of returning to normal. It was a worst case scenario, yes, but he had to prepare accordingly.

There were people in Vale who could help him if she somehow remembered. They would be able to hide him. Jaune realized his actions were unforgivable, but quite frankly he didn't care. Finally experiencing that feeling of power and control for once in his life made him understand that he wanted to keep doing this.

"Jaune? I'm done." The knight turned around, seeing Blake emerge from the bathroom. The dark-haired girl wore only a towel to hide her modesty, but it was a tad too short; not that she seemed to care. He could see her long, toned legs and curve hips, as well as her ample breasts. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No, but I want to talk to you about what will happen from now on." Jaune gestured for her to sit down on his bed, which she quickly did. "My team could come back any time soon, so it's best we finish here. Look, you can tell no one what happened here. The others can't know of my skills, and we need to pretend that nothing has changed. So even when we're in public, you'll treat me like you did before I claimed you. Do you understand?"

Blake nodded firmly. "Of course, master. They won't suspect a thing. Does this mean I shall address you like this only when in private?"

"Yes, exactly. Remember, you're still my slave and you serve me to the fullest of your abilities, but no one can know." He explained carefully. There was understanding in those yellow eyes of hers. "Only when I hypnotize a new person are they allowed to be aware of our relationship. Something that you will help me with; I want your team."

"I'll do anything I can to help you claim them for yourself, Jaune." Blake promised.

"Good. My slave knows her place." Jaune smirked, reaching out to pat her on the head. Rather than be annoyed by the blatant stereotype, Blake relished his touch and purred. "Now, it's time for you to leave. But keep in mind what we discussed here. There are a few speakers inside my drawer. Take them and put them under the other girls' pillows. Try to find out when your teammates are isolated, and we'll make a plan to hypnotize them too."

"If that is what you wish." She came closer, smiling affectionately as she hugged him. Jaune grinned as he allowed his hands to rest on her butt and feel her up. Blake smirked, standing on her toes as she leaned in to kiss him. "I'll be waiting for you then, master."

Jaune's goofy smile didn't disappear for a long time even after the cat faunus left. When his team returned, they were without a doubt confused by his good mood, but didn't ask. Needless to say, life was good for the Arc family member.

.....

Apparently his fears were unwarranted. A week ago he had hypnotized Blake, turning her into a slave to his will, but the dark-haired girl showed no sign of remembering any of it. The lessons had gone by smoothly, and now he and his team were seated at their regular table, eating alongside their sister team; the infamous team RWBY.

Jaune glanced at Blake, who had her nose buried down a novel like usual. This was a pretty normal occurrence. He had actually thought for a moment that Blake would snap out of the commands he had given her during the trance, and accuse him of what he'd done. Instead, there was no mention of those particular events whatsoever.

"Do I have something on my face, Jaune?" Said huntress-in-training asked with a bored tone, looking up at him from the edge of her book.

Everyone stopped with what they were doing, following her line of sight. Jaune's cheeks immediately flushed red in embarrassment. Had he been that obvious?

"Oh, no, sorry. I was..." He quickly tried to find a excuse, and eventually settled on the object in her hands. "I was just wondering about the book you're reading. It looks interesting."

"I bet it does, considering the reading material Blakey likes." Yang interjected; a massive grin on her face.

"Yang!" The girl's younger sister admonished. It had little effect, since Ruby's cheeks were almost the same color as her cape. "What Blake reads is... well, she can read what she wants!"

"Geez, thanks for the support, Ruby." The lone faunus rolled her eyes before shutting the sisters out, and returning to her book. Blake was clearly done with this conversation.

Jaune let out a silent sigh of relief. That was close. A bit too close, in fact. He really needed to be mindful of his actions. Still, that bored, dry tone Blake used was the same as always. Was she acting? After all, he had told her to keep up a charade.

"Are you alright, Jaune?"

Pushing those thoughts away, Jaune smiled at his partner. "Yeah, I'm okay. Why do you ask?"

"Well, you've been busy lately. And yesterday you wanted to be alone." Pyrrha shrugged, but remained polite. "I'm just worried; that's all."

"There's nothing to worry about, Pyr." She seemed to perk up at the use of his nickname for her. "I was just having a bit of a headache; nothing more. I feel a lot better now."

That seemed to satisfy Pyrrha's curiosity. The spartan girl nodded happily and resumed her conversation with Ren, while Nora recalled her previous dream, which was as absurd as all the others. Everyone accepted his excuse and left it at that.

Soon enough their meals were devoured and lunch was over, leaving the teens with an entire free afternoon. Jaune wondered what the girls from RWBY would do, seeing as he already knew his own team's intentions. Ren was going to study at the library with Nora -- a futile attempt if you asked him -- and Pyrrha had to talk to her manager in Vale.

As he walked through the hallway, however, someone suddenly grabbed him by the arm and pulled him inside a janitor's closet. Jaune was about to ask who it was, but the answer came in the form of a rather affectionate Blake. The dark-haired faunus claimed his lips for her own with a passionate kiss that left him momentarily speechless.

Blake eventually pulled back, smiling devotedly. "I've been wanting to do that the whole day."

"Blake? So, you're still under my control?"

"Of course, master. I was simply keeping up appearances as you told me." She explained. Jaune was impressed by her acting ability. "Sorry for earlier. Weiss was almost ready to make a remark, so I tried to keep her unaware by confronting you myself."

"No, it's alright. You're right; I was being a bit too obvious." That was some smart thinking of her. Maybe he could use her intellect. "Blake, have you fulfilled the other task that I gave you yesterday?"

Instead of answering directly, his slave stepped closer and hugged him, pushing her assets against his chest nuzzling his neck. Jaune idly noticed she smelled like vanilla, with a hint of lemon.

"Ruby is planning on staying inside our room for the next few hours. She promised Weiss that she would study for Oobleck's test, and afterwards she'll play some video games." Blake revealed, snuggling a bit closer as if to feel more of his warmth. Not that he could complain. "Weiss has left Beacon to get some supplies from Vale; she needed dust for Myrtenaster. As for Yang, she's going to work out in the gym now that most people are too busy studying. She invited me to join her, but I had to report back to you first."

Well, that gave him some opportunities. Each girl would be on her own, giving him plenty of time to rewrite their minds and turn them into his slaves.

"You've done well, my little kitten." Jaune smirked as his hand settled on her ass, giving it a good squeeze. The girl moaned softly. "I'd say that deserves a reward."

"Is it you by any chance, master? I've been aching for you all week." Blake whispered sultrily; her hot breath like a scorching fire on his throat.

You have the following choices:

1. Time to reward the kitten

*Noteb*
2. Business comes first

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reza0807 (UN: reza0807 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2832148-He-wants-to-test-Blake