*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eleanor's dad comes in.
  2. Something else.
  3. Eleanor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168394-Potty-Training-Tales-Remastered/cid/2586649-Eleanors-dad-comes-in
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2168394
In honor of the deleted Potty Training Tales, I've decided to, in essence, recreate it
This choice: They are interrupted.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Eleanor's dad comes in.

    by: Jarr
"Hey, Eleanor!" A gruff voice came from behind mom, getting closer to her room.

Eleanor sat in bed watching television as her mother made way for another elephant, a male to stand in the doorway. "Yes, dear?" Eleanor's mother asked as he looked inside, grinning to Eleanor.

"Yes, dad?" Eleanor asked, sounding slightly frustrated. She brought the covers up over herself as she watched him grin at her. "Hey Ellie, or should I say miss dirty bottom?" He chuckled.

Eleanor blushed as she curled up in her bed. "Daaad!" She whined as she frowned and blushed, laying back against her pillows. Eleanor's father worked his way in her room. "Mom says your panties weren't looking so good today. What's the deal?" He asked with a playful tone.

"Uh, uhh..." Eleanor tried thinking of something to say as she shot glances to her mom. Eleanor's mother stepped into her room, looking to dad. "Now honey, let's not be rude about it." She nodded as he chuckled. "Rude? Ellie's the one comin' home with poop in her panties. That's pretty rude, don'cha think?" He chuckled at mom, who shook her head and sighed.

Eleanor's dad looked to her. "Alright, so what's goin' on? Need us to start wiping your bottom again, just to make sure?" He said in another playful tone. Ellie shrank behind her covers. "No! No, it's not like that. I just..." She blushed, looking in another direction.

Her father piped up. "Well, whatever it is, we don't wanna wash your dirty underwear with the rest of the clothes. Come on in the bathroom and let's teach you how to clean em' up." He lead Eleanor into the bathroom as mom went back to her business, seeing that he'd taken over.

After Eleanor finished cleaning her old underwear in the sink, her father patted her on the back. "Alright, good enough. Alright, you can tell ol' dad what's goin' on. Why're you comin' home in poopy panties?"

Eleanor tried to suppress her blushing as she thought of something to say.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jarr (UN: stormywanderer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Filipino4-ever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168394-Potty-Training-Tales-Remastered/cid/2586649-Eleanors-dad-comes-in