*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168394-Potty-Training-Tales-Remastered/cid/2701928-Go-to-a-nap-right-away
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2168394
In honor of the deleted Potty Training Tales, I've decided to, in essence, recreate it
This choice: Go to a nap right away.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Go to a nap right away.

    by: Yeetaway
Donnie was, quite frankly exhausted, between the admittedly-routine physical activity, and the far from routine emotional stresses of the day. A far-off corner of his mind had tried to suggest that he should, maybe, at least try going potty before laying down for a nap, but it failed to register on a large enough scale. As he shuffled into the next room over, (now carrying a blanket and pillow, courtesy of the teachers) he saw multiple rows of cots, and, finding an empty bed near the far wall, was quick to lay down, dead-asleep nearly on contact, his thumb finding itself firmly in his mouth.
As Donnie awoke from his nap, the first thing he’d noticed was the state of his diaper, and subsequently, the pressure in his lower body.
What did he notice about these two respectively?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yeetaway (UN: yeetaway at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Filipino4-ever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168394-Potty-Training-Tales-Remastered/cid/2701928-Go-to-a-nap-right-away