*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No
  2. Wet
  3. A pull-up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168394-Potty-Training-Tales-Remastered/cid/3270547-No
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2168394
In honor of the deleted Potty Training Tales, I've decided to, in essence, recreate it
This choice: No  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

No

    by: Soccekara
Amy decided against saying anything to Liza determining calling attention to this now wasn’t going to help. So she went along shopping throughout the store working her way through her shopping list. Eventually she got to the diaper aisle to pick up the last items on her list.

Amy placed a large pack of Huggies wipes into the cart and then proceeded to grab a large box of Luvs diapers. She still had Liza in diapers at night and during naps, and Luvs were cheap and she often had coupons. As she put the box on the rack under the cart she thought, “maybe I should just put her back into diapers full-time. She doesn’t seem interested at all in going on the potty.”

With that she sighed and moved down the aisle to the pull-ups where she had a decision on what to buy. What type of pull-ups did she place in the cart?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Huggies pull-ups

2. Bargain store-brand pull-ups

*Noteb*
3. Skips buying more pull-ups all together

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Soccekara (UN: soccerkara00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Filipino4-ever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168394-Potty-Training-Tales-Remastered/cid/3270547-No