*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Able Sisters
  2. Main Street
  3. You've arrived!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169743-Animal-Crossing-Foot-Forest/cid/2585839-Able-Sisters
by Zura
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2169743
~Up to 8,000GP per add!~ Animal Crossing villagers want you to play with their feet!
This choice: Able Sisters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Able Sisters

    by: Unknown
New home means new clothes. You look around town until you finally find the local tailor shop. You enter and are greeted by two things, a ringing bell and an excitable blue hedgehog girl.

"Hello, and welcome to Able Sisters tailor shop. My name is Mable, nice to meet you. I don't recognize you. Are you new to town or something?"

"I just moved in today actually." You look her over. She's wearing a green plaid apron and it seemed to be little else. Whether she was truly naked under it or her clothes simply matched her fur was a question you didn't feel like asking right now. Your eyes get stuck on her bare feet... or paws. You'll need to ask about that later. They looked perfect, nice and soft looking with padded soles and a small claw-like nail at the end of each toe. She's bounced on the balls of her feet in excitement for meeting you. Your eyes shoot back up to her when she starts to speak again.

"That's great. It's always fun to meet new people. Take a look around. Tell me if you see anything you like." She says that last part with a seductive purr and a wiggling of her toes.

"Thank you. I will." You start to look around the shop before your eyes are drawn to another hedgehog girl in the back corner of the shop on a sewing machine. She had brown fur and a similar apron to Mable, only her's was pink. When she notices you looking at her, she blushes and turns back to the machine. But you can see her slightly slide her feet out from under her desk with a wiggle. You turn back to Mable. "Who's she?"

"Oh her? That's my sister Sable. Don't mind her, she doesn't talk much with the customers and she's a bit shy. Don't worry though, I'm right here if you need anything."

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Hang out with Mable

*Noteb*
2. Go introduce yourself to Sable

3. Try and spend time with both

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169743-Animal-Crossing-Foot-Forest/cid/2585839-Able-Sisters