*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Nerd always loses
  2. Students
  3. Beginning!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170729-My-Hero-Academia-Foot-Fun/cid/2566740-The-Nerd-always-loses
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #2170729
Interactive story for the male characters of the popular anime My Hero Academia.
This choice: Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Nerd always loses

    by: P O S T B O Y
Your name is Shunko Watanabe, and you're currently attending good ol' Aldera Junior High. You're a part of Katsuki Bakugo's group. Things are going great for you and the guys. You and the guys are either being annoyances and just loitering.

You're truly living the high life.

But one particular day after school, you spot the powerless nerd inside a vacant classroom. He is doing what he's usually doing. Writing in that stupid journal of his.

You stare at those red sneakers with hunger. It's time scratch that "itch" of yours once and for all!

"Still working on that dumbass journal eh Deku." The Bully harshly chided at the nerd. The green haired loser turned to you with a fearful dread in his heart.

'Oh Sh-shunko-san I-I was only…"

"Like I give a shit about what you were doing Deku. Put your feet on the desk."

"Excuse me…but what did you just say-"

"Did I fucking stutter?"

That remark quickly shut the poor boy up, as frantically nodded and what he's told to do. His clunky sneakers fidget nervously as he looks at the bully with confusion clearly written on his face.

Shunko grinned, as he eagerly grabs the shoes, and eagerly removed them, and this revealing Deku's socks. The Bully took a good look at the tongue and saw the number sixteen on them. He lets an impressed whistle that gives Izuku an embarrassed grimace and pink blush on his freckled face.

"Goddamn Deku, I know you have big ass clods. But I never would have thought they would be this big!" Shunko happily mocked the embarrassed shrub, and he anticlimactically. dropped the footwear. He stared at nerd's socks, they were stained with a sickly grey and noxious yellow. He grabbed the socks by the ankle and proceeded slowly strips them off.

Izuku's pale feet are plump and thick. And combined with his fat medium sized toes wiggling ever so slightly has made your boner reached its full painful potential.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The13thMember has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170729-My-Hero-Academia-Foot-Fun/cid/2566740-The-Nerd-always-loses