*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/3389355-Order-in-the-Townhouse
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2171124
Five ladies getting large and gaining weight in a cramped townhouse.
This choice: Thanksgiving rapidly approaches with options  •  Go Back...
Chapter #74

Order in the Townhouse

    by: WritingInTheVoid
Family meetings had always been a somewhat troublesome arrangement for as long as the Durant girls could remember.
Often vocalised complaints were given in protest to their parents calls to gather for whatever usually trivial announcements were to be made often dodged with equally trivial excuses.
Naturally Audrey as the resident goody two shoes was often present without issue lest it were imperative she missed unlike the twins who would come out with any old nonsense to avoid these sessions.

Pretending not to hear, being hungover or taking phone calls - either genuine or faked - were just some of the popular ones although once Reagan had famously climbed out of her bedroom window and made a run for it to avoid the meeting.

Things had changed at Fordham Avenue though.
When the group had first moved into the townhouse Audrey had insisted on maintaining the tradition that was family meetings, claiming that they were a useful tool in making sure the townhouse ran as smoothly as possible as well as giving its residents a safe space to air any grievances that arose.

Needless to say attendance could be as spotty as ever with an added notorious truant in the form of Uma now under the roof but at least Audrey did have the back up of Ixchel these days, ensuring at least one other parental figure.
At this point it was hard to argue with Audrey’s insistence anyway, every member of the house had benefited from the ‘council of roommates’ with petty squabbles a plenty and even the occasional announcement was made that benefitted everybody.

In more recent times though the reluctance towards attending these meetings had waned, arguably even replaced by enthusiasm in some places as the girls settled into a much more regular routine coinciding with their collective gains, a factor which had prompted another addition to Audrey’s meetings.

*****

“Meeting time!” called Audrey from the kitchen as she put out the last plate of snacks she had prepared.
She had not long got home from work and wanted nothing more than to get changed from her stuffy office attire and take a warm shower but she had promised to get this done and Audrey was no flake when it came to routine.
Ixchel was already sat at the table inputting some calendar entries for her own work but her involvement in the meeting was minimal, mostly because she knew it’s contents having helped Audrey plan what to say already.

Nat was also present but unlike her office clad companions she was far less formal, wrapped in a velvet robe and nursing a large mug of coffee after what had been a long night at the club.
She hadn’t even got back home before Audrey had left for work that morning due to a misplaced shipment, a raucous crowd that caused more than one fight over the course of the night and a short staffing problem that left her shutting down the kitchen, cleaning up and locking up; a routine she had not gone through in years.
With the disruption she had not long been awake but even in what most would consider a tired state she was still oozing her usual charm awaiting the upcoming discussion, meticulously dissecting a muffin and dipping it into her coffee.

Uma was the first to emerge from the depths of the house and, after not working all day had made the most of it hiding away in her room binging Netflix to her hearts desire as well as her stomach which was tightly packed into a pair of gym leggings ill suited for the spherical mass of belly being bisected by the overstretched waistband.
Waddling into the kitchen as her thighs contended with the rounded underside of her belly, she plopped heavily into a seat before grabbing at a plate of chicken wings as her swollen breasts parted slightly either side of her gut in the unsupportive sports bra she had on.

“Morning Uma” cooed Nat after a large sip of her coffee, a comment that went largely ignored by the former athlete before being confronted with confusion and a mouth full of chicken only to be laughed at teasingly by Nat who waved off her friends confusion.

Not far behind Uma was Reagan and Craig, the latter making good on his promise to spend more time with his girlfriend after his horrendous stint with work, a promise which the redhead made very easy to keep.
Unlike Uma who maintained some concealment, Reagan was as all out as every putting herself on display seemingly more with every pound gained.

Stepping into the kitchen her hips scrapped the doorframe which provoked a cheeky smile as it always did, before making her way to the kitchen table. Futilely attempting to pull her overstretched shirt down, everybody else turned to the hallway as the heavy sound of footsteps approaching creaked slowly towards them.

“Sorry I’m…late” called Phoebe with a laboured breath in the middle as she trudged into view and towards the kitchen.
Nobody said anything as they watched her approach, the vast surface of her belly leading her bouncing figure with no hope of being concealed in the vest she wore far beyond capacity without even containing the upper ring of fat around her middle.
The lower hang of belly jiggled with each heavy step as it spread wide to her hips, dappled in cellulite all the way round like her thighs and panty smothering ass.
Looking slightly flush just from coming to the kitchen Phoebe waddled on obliviously to the too slow cries of her roommates as it became very apparent her girth was too great for the opening her twins hips now touched as she became momentarily stuck causing her belly and hips to bunch up accenting her huge mass.

Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment as she clumsily gripped the frame and pushed as hard as she could, slowly easing her way out as all eyes were on her; mostly in dumbfound silence as the youngest Durant heaved her vast form through the door she should have taken sideways. Only Reagan looked different as future plotting flooded her mind, substituting herself into Phoebe’s position with Craig DEFINITELY helping to…feed her…more…rather than…

Reagan snapped out of her daydream as Phoebe’s heavy steps shot forward as she popped out of the door, red marks up her thighs and hips as she awkwardly clenched her legs together with everybody watching.
Uma drew a long whistle under her breath which seemed to make Phoebe squeak before shuffling awkwardly to the empty bench seat.

“Well…now that we’re all here shall we get sorted?” asked Audrey rather hopefully to break the tension.
There was a sequence of sounds of agreement from the gathered individuals through various levels of stuffed mouths, a sight that still took Audrey a moment as she took in just how FAT near on everyone at the table had gotten.

*****

“Ok so as you know Thanksgiving is just round the corner and Chel will be cooking dinner as usual” spoke Audrey as she picked at a muffin in front of her.

“Alright!” cheered Reagan and Uma a little too enthusiastically, each receiving a glare from Audrey which ultimately did not last long.

“Anyway” Audrey cleared her throat “so as not to be rude to Chel’s efforts it would be really great if we could all put a special effort in to make sure we’re all here on time and…you know…actually hungry?”
A moment of silence befell the crowd aside from the sounds of chewing from those who had not swallowed.

“I mean I’m always hungry” chimed in Reagan in an almost singsong tone as she licked her fingers before picking up another cream cake.
“Yes but…” started Audrey before changing tacks “how many cakes have you eaten during the meeting?”
Reagan looked down at her plate as if trying to count to no avail, her empty hand resting lazily on the top of her belly.
“Five honey, you’ve eaten five” answered Audrey for her
Reagan pondered that for a moment before cramming her current cake into her mouth rather messily.
“Mah tha sikth” she grunted through cake and cream, rubbing her belly teasingly.

Audrey rolled her eyes before averting her gaze.
“All I’m saying is if you can make plans here your priority that would be great” sighed the blonde, taking a large stressed bite from her muffin.

“Oh! I have to work that day” announced Uma seeming to tune in suddenly having not been listening.
“Aww really?” moaned Audrey, a finger going to her temple immediately.
“Yeah but I’ll be back way before dinner AND there will be a ton of Thanksgiving subs going so we’ll be good for leftovers.”
“I guess” relented Audrey, scribbling a note down to remind her of this “anybody else with other plans already?”

Reagan shot her hand up to get her sisters attention as she swallowed her mouthful.
“I got an invite to go eat with Darryl and Dana but I’ll definitely leave room, promise” cooed Reagan, leaning back against Craig and snatching his arm to cradle her belly which he did more than willingly.

“Ok fine” replied Audrey, gritting her teeth slightly but writing it down all the same.
“I’ll give Chel a hand here” offered Craig “if she wants at least”
Check didn’t vocalise an answer but nodded her approval, another thing going into Audrey’s notes.
“I can then be on hand to taxi people if needs be” the labourer added as well.

“O….kay, thanks Craig” smiled Audrey genuinely grateful if the assist and everybody also approved of Craig’s cooking “Phoebe? Anything we need to know?”

The youngest redhead was as oblivious as ever to the conversation as she piggishly chowed down on a rather large cookie.
“Think she has work” answered Reagan for her “oh! And Darryl said she can come over too”

“Uh huh…” Audrey gritted her teeth with concern, instinctively dispatching her muffin there and then.
Phoebe continued to be consciously unaware of the situation as she ate and there was something of a worried look around the kitchen as they considered just how she would behave on the day…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WritingInTheVoid (UN: writtenvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/3389355-Order-in-the-Townhouse