*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A dangerous 'savior'
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171273-Shrunk-with-wild-Pokemon/cid/2743573-A-dangerous-savior
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171273
You find yourself shrunken to a tiny size in the wilderness with wild Pokemon
This choice: You start exploring, maybe hoping to find someone to help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A dangerous 'savior'

    by: Unknown
You thought about your chances long and hard, before deciding that staying here wasn't going to restore your size.

Your best shot was to get moving, hoping to find someone to help. Obviously, logic led you to think that no one would be wandering these woods at such dark hour of the day, but then a fainter voice set some hope in you. Hope that someone might be out here camping, and that they were still awake to 'receive' you.

As gladly as someone would ever help a shrunken, naked person...

There was a chance, a very faint one, that you might have found a kind soul that would be willing to help you out.

The sole hope made you place your hands on your shoulders in an attempt to warm yourself up and start walking towards an imprecise direction.

You decided, though, that you didn't have to get too far from your back. Getting lost further in this forest would mean sinking deeper into this mess, and you definitely didn't want anything else to deal with right now.

Each step you took felt heavy, the cold penetrating your skin like a billion tiny pins, though you gritted your teeth and kept going.

Of course, with your reduced size, you didn't get too far from your bag.

About fifteen minutes passed, before you heard a bush rustling.

Looking around, you saw a figure pushing a bush aside to make way for itself.

You stared attentively.

It was undoubtedly a Pokemon, one you could easily recognize. Black fur, red 'feathers' on top of its head and... very sharp claws, as well as sharp clawed feet.

It was a Weavile.

It made sense to find a Pokemon like that in such a cold night, given its nature, though the sight was 'chilling'.

Weavile were known to be very cruel hunters.

You watched as it took a few steps towards a nearby tree and started clawing into the trunk.

After a few moments, it stopped, appearing satisfied with its work.

"There." the creature spoke, sounding vaguely feminine,
"I hope those dorks don't mistake. Like last time."

Okay, this told you two things.

One: the giant was a actually a giantESS.

Two: how in the world could you understand a Pokemon!?

It was incredible! One moment you're hiking in the woods and then - bam! - you're lost, small and able to understand Pokemon! Just what was with this cursed forest!?

You took a few steps back, astounded by this odd turn of events. Then, you saw the Weavile making looking to your bag, which got her attention.

"Hmm? What's this?" she asked to nobody in particular, unaware of your presence.

She strolled over the bag and began examining it.

That's when you had the craziest idea you could ever get: if you could understand the Weavile, then maybe you would be lucky enough for the Weavile to understand you. If you could convince her that you weren't food, and that you needed help, maybe...

Were you seriously considering getting help from a deadly predator? Evidently, you were, because your legs began moving on their own, towards the dark-type giantess.

Before you even knew it, you were back where your bag and your discarded clothes were, by one of the clawed toes of the giantess, who was intently examining your shirt.

"Some human idiot must've dropped these..." you heard her muttering.

This was your occasion.

"Um... hey!" you cried.

Normally, no one would hear you, but as luck may want it, Weavile had a quite sensible hearing. They had to, or they wouldn't be such efficient predators.

So, when the giantess began looking around, you called again,

"Down here!"

The red-eyed Pokemon turned her gaze down at her feet, where she saw...

"Huh?" she squinted, trying to see you better; when she did, those same eyes of hers widened,
"A human?"

You watched in silence, intimidated, as the giant being bent, carefully bringing her clawed hand down, scooping you up as carefully as she could in order not to accidentally gut you.

When you were safely sitting in the middle of her palm, away from the tips of those razor-sharp claws, Weavile brought you closer to examine you.

Yep. You really were a very tiny human...

The weasel smirked.

"Well," she began in a tone that couldn't mean anything good,
"What do we have here?"

"I'm a human!" you replied, maybe a bit louder than you should have.

"I know that, you id- huh?" Weavile abruptly trailed off,
"Did you just answer me?"

"I did."

Now the giantess looked amazed.

"You can understand Pokemon?" she asked slowly.

"Apparently." you replied, feeling slightly calmer,
"Though I'm not sure since I really just met you so far,"

The Weavile squinted.

"Okay human, why are you so small? And how can you understand Pokemon?" she inquired, before adopting a suspicious gaze,
"You're not one of those 'pure-hearted' nimrods that can talk to Pokemon, are you?"

The statement left you a bit uncertain.

"Er... no? I'm not even a trainer," you explained, trying to keep calm,
"I don't know and... I don't know. I don't know why I'm small, nor why we're having this conversation. The only thing I know is... I need help. So, um... could you help me?"

Weavile blinked a few times, as if taken aback by the request.

You guessed you would be too if you were a Pokemon and a human, who notoriously caught Pokemon, asked you for help. But then again, you were no trainer and she had no reason to hold anything against you.

Your thoughts came to an end when you saw the Weavile smirking.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Supah_Franky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171273-Shrunk-with-wild-Pokemon/cid/2743573-A-dangerous-savior