*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171273-Shrunk-with-wild-Pokemon/cid/2816988-Make-for-the-trail-hoping-to-maybe-get-back-to
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171273
You find yourself shrunken to a tiny size in the wilderness with wild Pokemon
This choice: Make for the trail, hoping to maybe get back to town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Make for the trail, hoping to maybe get back to...

    by: Unknown

         You decided that it was best for you to get back to the main trail, hoping that if you were careful enough then you would easily get back into town. The rest of your belongings would have to be left behind for now, but you doubted that anyone would steal your stuff if they chanced upon it. With your mind made up, you went on ahead with your unclothed self and made for the trail. It wasn't all too difficult to find the road despite the huge setback in your small size, but you soon found that finding the road was the least of your worries. Along the trail were several people and their pokemon out on a jog or whatnot, and not only did you have to avoid being spotted by the wrong type of person, you also had to make sure you didn't get squashed flat in the process.
         Chaos ensured shortly after finding yourself back on the road—pokemon and their trainers alike had nearly smashed you into a red paste on more than one occasion, even near the edges of the trail, and by then you were acutely aware of just how much danger you were in. You didn't know how exactly you would get back into town at this rate, constantly dodging the myriad of shoes and paws trampling about, and it was all too soon that you would end up regretting your decision to venture out into the open. Back with your things someone would eventually have to find them and you would invariably be spotted if you positioned yourself well enough, but that would only work if someone benevolent came along rather than a pokemon looking for a snack or some other misfortune. You could still make it to the town and find someone to help you, assuming that you were willing to hitch a ride on a(n) (unsuspecting) person or their pokemon, or you could look around and find someone who was simply admiring the scenery with no particular place to go for the time being. One thing was for sure: you were tired as hell from dodging everything and everyone out on the open trail, and if you didn't want this to keep up you would have to make up your mind soon before you ended up getting no help…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Supah_Franky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171273-Shrunk-with-wild-Pokemon/cid/2816988-Make-for-the-trail-hoping-to-maybe-get-back-to