*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Battle for the Porcelain Throne
  2. The first chapters!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174197-Toddler-Tales/cid/2575244-Battle-for-the-Porcelain-Throne
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2174197
Stories of everyday toddler struggles and events... Dramatized!
This choice: Battle for the Porcelain Throne  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Battle for the Porcelain Throne

    by: ShadowBlade
The Prince of Light fought three campaigns over the Dark Lord. Which should we focus on?

The Daylight Attack: After becoming aware of the Dark Lord Accidentia and the sinister 'Dia-Pers' he uses, Markus, now aware of his status as the Prince of Light, begins his crusade to stop Accidentia and his minions, the Accidents, from happening. With his guardian "Pulle-Upe" and a replica of his ultimate goal, the Porcelain Throne, he seeks to reclaim the Underwear of Big Kids!

The Nighttime Struggle: With Accidentia seemingly defeated, Markus rests easy, until an Accident is discovered in Markus's home base of Crib. Moving to the safe haven of Bed, Markus contacts Pull-Upe to guard him until he finds out who the new leader of the Accidents are.

The Backslide Campaign: A year had passed since the Nighttime Struggle had finished. With Markus's new brother, Dean, all seemed bright. But then, out of nowhere, the Accidents struck again-and Dean seems responsible for it. Has Accidentia is been revived? Is Pull-Upe required again? And how does Markus's own mental state fit into things?

You have the following choices:

1. Daylight Attack

2. Nighttime Struggle

3. Backslide Campaign

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowBlade (UN: chrisern at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowBlade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174197-Toddler-Tales/cid/2575244-Battle-for-the-Porcelain-Throne