*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose who to be.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174408-Encounters-of-the-vore-kind/cid/2576241-Choose-who-to-be
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sepia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2174408
This will contain vore and stuff like scat and digestion. Add whoever and what you want.
Chapter #1

Choose who to be.

    by: Sepia
Who do you want to be.


There are many option you can have.
(Pictures are linked for the ones that trust that its only that sometimes with some extra info underneath.)

-Night Kanjy (http://d.facdn.net/art/freake/1526920612...)
This small hybrid is talented in many thing mainly magic to name a thing. He might be small with only 0.3 - 0.8 meters but he can grow and enter many diffrent forms that may or may not be bigger but certanly are more of a danger than he otherwise might be. He mainly falls prey to others but he is a pred add heart which doesn't compliement his nature of kindnes and forgivnes which means that he always digests prey painfully and revives them after he is done aslong as they are intellegent enough.

-Cynder(Kanjy)(http://www.furaffinity.net/view/28415908...)
This kitsune has some tricks up thier sleeves. As she is Night's mate she does the same. Like many of my charakters but she does have a place for someone that uses her. She isn't as forgiving as Night and that can end with someone dead even if intellegent enough. Her magic isn't bad but she knows less but always learns from here mate.

-Acidbreak (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/28738348...)
There is the fluffy or scaly dragon. Its which ever you prefer or if its said its like that.
He normaly only digests and eats willing meals but he sometimes goes for it no matter what.
He revives who he seems worthy of it if he just hunts. His appetide has no end and his digestion is rather quick and painless most of the time thanks to him bieng a poison/acid/crystal dragon. He also is small but don't think he can't get stuff down or done.

-Ima (dragon) (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/28970763...)
This dragon is no joke. He is as big as Acidbreak but he can eat double what he can. Which is about 4.5 times his own hight. He revives whoever he seems worthy aswell. He digests only painless when directly asked to or if its not the first time that his prey is his prey. He keeps the skull of any of his prey that he digested but only the first he gets aslong as it's not broken. He almost allways digests his prey. And hands of Cynder thats no advice thats an order

You have the following choices:

1. Night Kanjy

2. Cynder

3. Acidbreak

4. Ima (dragon)

5. Someone else


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sepia (UN: trond-petter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sepia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174408-Encounters-of-the-vore-kind/cid/2576241-Choose-who-to-be