*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A girlfriend
  2. Starting off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175202-New-Mommy-Welcome-to-new-family-Redux/cid/2580206-A-girlfriend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2175202
A remake. A female close to you wants to be your new mother. 2,000GPs for good adds!
This choice: A girlfriend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A girlfriend

    by: deus001
So options for a girlfriend

Tammy Miller - Head cheerleader at school. A bright and lovely blonde gal who loves you dearly, but she's sadly not very bright in terms of smarts with you needing to help her homework often. She tends to baby you and is very clingy. Has a very large bust D cup and a well toned body from her cheerleading and a cute little backside.

Emily Stuart - A classical bookworm, shy and rarely noticed by people among her. Very smart and talented with a nerdy style appearance, really glad to be your girlfriend as your her first love interest and the one that took notice of her. Quite small and not much junk in her trunks, tends to wear large glasses and has a small A cup chest.

Abigail Richards - Typically seen as a bit off amongst her fellows, but nevertheless a blast to be around. Many rumours circulate that her Grandmother was a real witch, as in she could actually perform magic. Taken an interest in your Mother quite recently, almost spending as much time with her as with you. Has E cup breasts and long red hair.

Jessica Caldwell - A raven in human form, tall and black haired and rather....possessive. To put it mildly, she doesn't want you to talk or even look at other girls. Not only that but she tends to boss you around a lot and can be quite bitchy in doing so, your thinking about breaking up with her. Slim with a nice C cup and nearly at 6ft tall.

You have the following choices:

1. Tammy Miller

2. Emily Stuart

*Noteb*
3. Abigail Richards

*Noteb*
4. Jessica Caldwell

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 deus001 (UN: deus001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deus001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175202-New-Mommy-Welcome-to-new-family-Redux/cid/2580206-A-girlfriend